Forum

Don't ban the original next season please

Created 4th August 2011 @ 23:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »

Ripple

well i actually don’t care, but it doesn’t make any difference that it shoots from the center.

the rocket arrives where the crosshair points at, am i right? Even if you shoot below you to rocketjump.

Dummy

Quoted from Ripple

well i actually don’t care, but it doesn’t make any difference that it shoots from the center.

the rocket arrives where the crosshair points at, am i right? Even if you shoot below you to rocketjump.

Well the only difference I guess is that you’re not punished if it’s a left angle and not rewarded if it’s a right one you’re shooting from.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
Well the only difference I guess is that you’re not punished if it’s a left angle and not rewarded if it’s a right one you’re shooting from.

no viewmodels, bind to change right viewmodel to left = profit

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from octochris

[…]

I thought you had to leave a server to make the change take effect, precisely to stop this?

Dummy

Quoted from octochris

[…]

saving chris being wrong for the ages

octochris

(0v0)

never tried it, was a guess

out-cvared

Dummy

Quoted from octochris

never tried it, was a guess

out-cvared

dealwithit
one down, one to go (hi grim)

Smeg

thank god i play without viewmodel and dont have to worry about things like this :D

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Smeg

thank god i play without viewmodel and dont have to worry about things like this :D

viewmodel or not, it has the original sounds too.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Ripple

If you aim straight down with the normal rocket launcher, you go slightly to the left (unless using left viewmodels obviously).
It does eventually go where the crosshair is, but it starts from the right hand side.

Quoted from Smeg

Your rocket still comes the right despite not having viewmodels.

Last edited by Starkie,

Ghostface

spire

I think he meant he doesn’t have to worry about cosmetic reskins.

Atleast I hope so.

stuntz

all i can say is that for those who play quake, this weapon is tits :D

vøid

Quoted from Ripple

switch to left viewmodel and we’ll see if nothing change in your rocket jump

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from vøid

[…]

switch to left viewmodel and we’ll see if nothing change in your rocket jump

The mechanics of rocket jumping don’t change, the only thing that changes is how you place your rocket for a jump. Once you get used to it it’s no different.

Quoted from Mordi

[…]

i know our medic is fucking sick, but we kinda wanna participate ourselves…

I object we only shared a tent once & I fed him rum to keep him quiet :D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »