Forum

Rule proposal: Players / Teams should play in teams of their own skill.

Created 23rd May 2011 @ 15:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

http://etf2l.org/matches/25312/

martyn being pro

Quoted from djc

sometimes i slip a banana inside my trousers and pretend it’s my penis. it doesn’t mean my penis is div1; it means the banana is div1.

This.

djc

d2f~

Quoted from Martn

[…]

And what fun i have, when my team gets absoluteley ripped apart by a team thats is supposed to be my skill, but happens to be way better then mine.

it’s almost like there are amazing variations between div5 skilled teams, such as those that result in a team winning div5e and a team finishing last in div5e!

http://a2.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/25/3fdf93a4354e4e25ad74884a5d4bc6f2/l.jpg

Last edited by djc,

Martn

Quoted from Tornf4lk

[…]
There are actually loads of teams that play for fun and still are better than their divisions, mostly because if you don’t go that extra mile you won’t succeed in the higher divisions but you still keep ending up there because you in general are slightly better, and it doesn’t matter to anyone. It’s one game, Martn if you really want to get promoted to div 4 and you think you won’t be because you lose against reJ and their “carrier” then maybe you aren’t worth being promoted and that isn’t reJs fault. Act like an adult and deal with it.

Im nowhere near scared getting promoted, we pretty much got that one in our own hands, it just depends on if we win from the HaHa or not.

I am appearantly a bit butthurt because there is that one team that doesnt belong in division 5. That’s all.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Warmaster

[…]

They got demoted in season 8, it makes perfect sense they were placed in div 5.

Seriously, drop it. Worst idea ever. TF2 is about having fun with your friends remember.

this.

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from Martn

[…]
I am appearantly a bit butthurt because there is that one team that doesnt belong in division 5. That’s all.

NP, we can’t help but get a little gaped in the asshole sometimes

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Martn

[…]

Im nowhere near scared getting promoted, we pretty much got that one in our own hands, it just depends on if we win from the HaHa or not.

many people don’t belong in div 5 they are good enough and progress every season but noone complains about them, you complain about it but the fact that you mention a team in your own div turns the whole thing around, It’s just one game Martn, apologise and play the match. Who knows there might be a win in there for you as long as you try to have fun.

Gubbins

Op4

prem on now

octochris

(0v0)

So a player that wants to play with friends as their main class should be barred?

No. Just no.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4