Forum

Rule proposal: Players / Teams should play in teams of their own skill.

Created 23rd May 2011 @ 15:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]
You just wait till we play our Icelandic Prodigy STEVE HOLT.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000

djc

d2f~

sometimes i slip a banana inside my trousers and pretend it’s my penis. it doesn’t mean my penis is div1; it means the banana is div1.

Last edited by djc,

Martn

Quoted from Peio

You have to agree with Tapley, rEJ is a terrible example of someone “carrying” … if they were active they wouldn’t be in div5 anyway. With that roster they could probably have 2 ~div2 teams if they were trying :p

Same for us, we’re thinking about not playing seriously anymore, so we shouldn’t be allowed to go 2 or 3 divisions down next season ? That wouldn’t be cool at all :(

With this ‘inactive’ roster, they are still too good for div5.

Either way, all i want is that there would be something to prevent these ‘non-tryhard’ teams from entering divisions they will win too easy.
Or ‘non-tryhard’ players from joining low div teams mid season and carrying them to a win.

Even if your good friends and all, just play pcw’s with the guy and finish your season without him. Then add him to you roster and play a division according to your skill.

kuma

“Rule proposal: Players / Teams should play in teams of their own skill.”

I agree, we should keep you in div 5

SquatingBear

Steev

step 1 get high skill player

step 2 attach said high skill player too roster

?????

gold medal

_Ben

;?

Martn you fucking idiot sell your keyboard

Vince

BiG

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]
Who did Oronoc play for before fleshlight? Oh yeah rEJ! Is it our fault that we’re too shit for div4 but spunk all over div5? You just wait till we play our Icelandic Prodigy STEVE HOLT.

He is Icelandic, so in the end we’ll have to recruit him though.

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from Martn

[…]

They got demoted in season 8, it makes perfect sense they were placed in div 5.

Seriously, drop it. Worst idea ever. TF2 is about having fun with your friends remember.

.____________.

You are aware that we tend to run 2 snipers and an engineer fulltime and therefore lose to div6 teams on a regular basis?

Last edited by .____________.,

Martn

Quoted from Warmaster

[…]

They got demoted in season 8, it makes perfect sense they were placed in div 5.

Seriously, drop it. Worst idea ever. TF2 is about having fun with your friends remember.

And what fun i have, when my team gets absoluteley ripped apart by a team thats is supposed to be my skill, but happens to be way better then mine.

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

oronoc is prem

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Martn

[…]

Either way, all i want is that there would be something to prevent these ‘non-tryhard’ teams from entering divisions they will win too easy.
Or ‘non-tryhard’ players from joining low div teams mid season and carrying them to a win.

Even if your good friends and all, just play pcw’s with the guy and finish your season without him. Then add him to you roster and play a division according to your skill.

There are actually loads of teams that play for fun and still are better than their divisions, mostly because if you don’t go that extra mile you won’t succeed in the higher divisions but you still keep ending up there because you in general are slightly better, and it doesn’t matter to anyone. It’s one game, Martn if you really want to get promoted to div 4 and you think you won’t be because you lose against reJ and their “carrier” then maybe you aren’t worth being promoted and that isn’t reJs fault. Act like an adult and deal with it.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Martn

[…]

And what fun i have, when my team gets absoluteley ripped apart by a team thats is supposed to be my skill, but happens to be way better then mine.

If you beat everyone else then you still get some silver pixels :3

Imperium

I think some people are missing the issue. I agree it’s pretty difficult to tell people what div they should be if they want to play in a certain div, but there shouldnt be complete choice. If a team is clearly rolling a div, then that shows that they are in the wrong div. If they have don’t want to play seriously, or they have only 1 guy as a mentor is high skilled, no problem – if they should be in that div, they will be winning games.

Teams should be allowed complete freedom of choice in choosing their div at the start of the season. But maybe a system where there teams are moved up much more regularly, or another div is available after 2 games or so. It’s awkward, teams should be allowed to choose, but at the very least advised to move up if it’s clear they are in the wrong div.

Last edited by Imperium,

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

martn didn’t just realize that oronoc did not come from div1 to div5, he went from div5 to div1 and “inside transfer” within same team… like rising up from farm team to the big leagues :D

Quoted from Martn

[…] And what fun i have, when my team gets absoluteley ripped apart by a team thats is supposed to be my skill, but happens to be way better then mine.

So your only crying because your team is worse than some other teams ? Why do you not go cry to other teams who you lost to then ?

Last edited by naMu,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »