Forum

Turbine ruleset needs scrutiny

Created 11th May 2011 @ 22:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

Wiiking

stealing this thread to say that the spawns on turbine pro needs to be fixed, everyone should either spawn at the very bottom or everyone at the very top. The spawns do a lot for the outcome of the first very important mid battle

Spike Himself

TC

Just because there is a possibility that something might happen it doesn’t mean it will; 99.99% of the matches on turbine have worked out fine (apart from maybe the ones where teams had no idea what the rules were).

Driving a car may kill you, yet it’s still allowed.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Spike Himself

Just because there is a possibility that something might happen it doesn’t mean it will; 99.99% of the matches on turbine have worked out fine (apart from maybe the ones where teams had no idea what the rules were).

This will occur in 100% of cases, excepting when the opponent either 1.) cares more about playing a fun game, or 2.) doesn’t realise that such a thing is possible.

Last edited by octochris,

dauk

Quoted from Spike Himself

oh boy and you’re an admin now? We gave you reason why it is a bad ruleset, you on the other hand fart in our direction and say to deal with it.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Haven’t you realised yet that this will occur in ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of cases? Are you really that ill thought out?

It hasn’t happened when I played turbine so I guess that’s that point out of the window.

Quoted from dauk

[…]

oh boy and you’re an admin now? We gave you reason why it is a bad ruleset, you on the other hand fart in our direction and say to deal with it.

No, that’s not at all what I’m doing :)
Don’t worry, me being an admin won’t affect the ruleset :p

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Quoted from dauk

yeah we rolled them on bl 5-0 yesterday , and then they were holding top of gully with heavy, sniper on rock and waited for us to push forever. fuck teams like this let them have fun looking for pcws when nobody will want to play against them.

fucking rofl are you serious

octochris

(0v0)

Last edited by octochris,

Spike Himself

TC

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Sketch

MM

inb4 banhammer.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

This is fucking retarded.

If you gotta do this, you have to get 4 points first, which we did without any problems.
When we were holding, most of your pushes failed becouse of early uber/uber drop to our sniper.

We also had a soldier on toilet for 10 minutes.

Last edited by Sir Remix,

Sketch

MM

wait if you are 10 mins in… erm dont you just continue onto the next round?

i really cant see the reason why you would hold flag5 in your flag room when capping it wins you the round….? + i have never been able to find these damn rules ppl have been talking about. cant see turbine rules on rules page? looked for a whole 5 seconds

Last edited by Sketch,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Sir Remix

If you gotta do this, you have to get 4 points first, which we did without any problems.
When we were holding, most of your pushes failed becouse of early uber/uber drop to our sniper.

So having a rule that encourages 6 people camping in one room waiting for the enemy to go 4-4 is a good rule?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

This is not a problem about the map, in my opinion. Things like this can happen on ANY map.
Image a team is leading by one or 2 points on granary and the time left is 5 minutes. They do not even join the midfight but build uber in yard. It will be easy to defend the second point and the last point for 5 minutes.
No granary in season 10?

antyjc

2ne1

The winlimit is 5 for etf2l yes?

So this would only ever happen if the other team wanted to be gay as fuck? Otherwise they would just cap and win.

I don’t even know what the etf2l rules for turbine are, i think we played our official with the esl rules.

dauk

Quoted from Sir Remix

[…]

fucking rofl are you serious

true story

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »