Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 16th March 2011 @ 15:58

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Next »

Mordi

≧◡≦

Quoted from happy little boozer

[…]
Offtopic: Verostat, what the fuck is that LEFT – RIGHT thing on your hud? :D I saw some pic of the OG lan.

hahahahhhahahhahahhaah :D:D:D:
http://www.onlinegamer.se/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/P1090654.jpg <- look at his monitor :DD

MR JOHNSON

(^-^)v

Quoted from Mordi

[…]

hahahahhhahahhahahhaah :D:D:D:
http://www.onlinegamer.se/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/P1090654.jpg <- look at his monitor :DD

You shut your mouth!

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]bcs thats where the money is?

and i just realised badmins put lower scoring israelis above idk and stoped caring…

:)

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from SfynX

Princess are a very promising team. Looking at their results they can defiently push mid/high div1 according to last season teams. Lets see how they do!

didn’t they fold yesterday? ( is sickless playing there? if so than they did [thats what he told us] )

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from MR JOHNSON

[…]

You shut your mouth!

Dawww having a hard time telling left and right apart :D?

MR JOHNSON

(^-^)v

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Dawww having a hard time telling left and right apart :D?

It’s friggin impossible you know: left – no turns out it was right, aww there goes the demoman in the wrong direction etc.. :/

Last edited by MR JOHNSON,

trams

-><-

Quoted from MR JOHNSON

[…]

You shut your mouth!

Can you please give that hud to Lynx? his calls is getting worse every day ;)

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from MR JOHNSON

[…]

It’s friggin impossible you know: left – no turns out it was right, aww there goes the demoman in the wrong direction etc.. :/

Meh, gets funny when you are behind the enemy looking towards the direction where your own team is, telling them “They are pushing right” (from your point of view), team then wipes cause it’s left from their PoV :D (I do that like once a night).

Dr Icecream

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Meh, gets funny when you are behind the enemy looking towards the direction where your own team is, telling them “They are pushing right” (from your point of view), team then wipes cause it’s left from their PoV :D (I do that like once a night).

Yes you do. Granary two days ago… :/

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
Yes you do. Granary two days ago… :/

You forgot yesterday on Warmfront :P

sickless

fnx.simrai

Quoted from Retsh0ck

[…]
didn’t they fold yesterday? ( is sickless playing there? if so than they did [thats what he told us] )

what the fuck are u talking about. I arranged game with royze and said it’s a MIX. After first map i said that mix folded, not team

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

Naturally, yes, but then why have a promotion relegation system at all? ETF2L should have just done it all by scratch completely, instead of picking and choosing certain teams.

Also, does this season mean anything? If a team can not win their division nor win any playoff place then they can just lose all their matches and apply for a higher division next season.

You do have a point I guess, but the div skipping doesn’t apply to all teams, only a few exceptions. I agree though that there should be less time between seasons, for the sake of there being a point in having a promotion/relegation system (lol hypocrite – I whined in a thread a while ago about the season starting too soon xD).

In general though, your season results do help the admins seeding for the next season. There are a lot of teams that assume admins know they’ve improved and don’t bother sending screenshots; in those cases the season results is all there is for admins to judge by.

randa

Quoted from SfynX

Princess are a very promising team. Looking at their results they can defiently push mid/high div1 according to last season teams. Lets see how they do!

One decent result….

AnimaL

Quoted from randa

[…]

One decent result….

:D

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
It mostly screws up the the top 3 divs. note, it was not only premiere teams dropping – there were teams dropping because of the same reasons as prem. from div 1 and 2

YES, WE NEED TEAM STINSON BACK .. COME BACK TEAM STINSONNNN!

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/6173/stinson.png THIS WAS ONLY A JOKE, I’M SORRY!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Next »