Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 16th March 2011 @ 15:58

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from demsii

umad?

I could say; Koeitje after seeing the seedings http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100315165946/sonicfanon/images/0/0c/Rage_face.jpg

.. but not really worth it, I know you’re still mad at me Koeitje ‘cuz you’re still stuck @ 12 years old (you know, when your oh so best friend died of cancer apparantly), but come on .. This is even immature for your (lack of) standards.

It seemed like a joke to me.

FADe

Dummy you’re the biggest mess going. You post on your recruitment thread div2, request div2 for s9. Then when you’re put in div2, you abuse etf2l because you’re in div2. LMAO??? Swear if I was racio id put you in div3 purely because you’re a massive bellend.

Last edited by FADe,

Dummy

Quoted from FADe

Dummy you’re the biggest mess going. You post on your recruitment thread div2, request div2. Then get put in div2, and abuse etf2l because you were put in div2. LMAO??? Swear if I was racio id put you in div3 purely because you’re a massive bellend.

not worth responding, calm down. im happy and want to stay in div 2, ask me on irc for details why i used us as an example.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from FADe

Dummy you’re the biggest mess going. You post on your recruitment thread div2, request div2 for s9. Then when you’re put in div2, you abuse etf2l because you’re in div2. LMAO??? Swear if I was racio id put you in div3 purely because you’re a massive bellend.

http://imgur.com/s2qfv.jpg

Last edited by Skyride,

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Let me get my popcorn.

Continue.

10 minutes later nobody had continued, and Mould was forced to put his popcorn away in shame.

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

rtan

-9w-

there are some god awful teams in div2.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

It seemed like a joke to me.

It seems you didn’t get my post as I’m not argueing if it’s a joke or not.

dauk

I don’t get it why you complain about “bad div2 teams” if their are better than most of div3.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from dauk

I don’t get it why you complain about “bad div2 teams” if their are better than most of div3.

are they though?

Bonkers

why can’t everyone just accept whats happened, play the matches and apply for the right div next season, nothing is going to change so why bother attacking one another?

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

because throwing tantrums is much more fun and entertaining

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from rtan

there are some god awful teams in div2.

+1

Quoted from Krakyn

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? WE’RE IN DIV 5 cleveridiot are in div 5 yet you put us in different sections? Where is the sense of drama? A grudge match, well reunion and fuck about with us probably all in the same mumble, would have been loads of fun and a great spectacle. Instead we have this travesty, us in A and them in C. SORT IT OUT (B)ADMINS. SORT IT OUT. kthxbye

ps fleshlights group should be harder.

I approve of Krakyn!

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
not worth responding, calm down. im happy and want to stay in div 2, ask me on irc for details why i used us as an example.

You’re a fucking moron.

I love how serious some people take this game!

Looking forward to season 9.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 Next »