ETF2L: The problem

Created 6th March 2011 @ 14:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 31 Next »

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

If that was the case their would be no problem, as they would still have their agreement

I’m guessing its also the minority, infact, a HUGE minority that want to use unlocks in premier, and I could seriously doubt that by enforcing vanilla+medlocks would drive them away from this league.

Dummy

Quoted from caned

If there is a single prem div team who refuses to play in prem div because it goes to vanilla then this is a bad idea, if not is gewd idea

better drop 1 than than 10

the bm man

k^m

nice oxymoron howdeh

Forsak3n

S

ETF2L staff should make a poll for prem – 2 div only.
Theirs opinion is the most important.
And make the rules, maplist & unlocks for the whole league from their opinions.

Last edited by Forsak3n,

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6173/stinson.png

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from the bm man

nice oxymoron howdeh

You know what I mean ¬_¬”

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Why not make S9 – Vanilla and S9 – Unlock. I see no problem with this and it will not add more work for the admins exept site stuff, plz tell me if i’m wrong.
In my opinion it will not shatter the community, not more than it already is by skill and divisions.

Maybe i’m just out sailing on the big open oceans :D

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

sad times :[

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Its not sad times d2m, its called etf2l admins being fucking retarded and not doing the most simple thing.

The only top player in the admin team seems to think that TF2 is dead as an e-sport anyway (Hi Byte), the rest of them have never played a high level and therefore are trying to make the league “fun”

Spilt the ruleset between prem – div 2 and div 3 – 6, so fucking simple yet admins cant get it into there heads.

TL DR NICE JOB BADMINS.

Edit: soz marco didnt know you were part of the team.

Last edited by Matt,

Dummy

anyone from the admin team gonna reply :8?

alfa

Quoted from Dummy

anyone from the admin team gonna reply :8?

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/meh.ro5526.jpg

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from Forsak3n

ETF2L staff should make a poll for prem – 2 div only.
Theirs opinion is the most important.
And make the rules, maplist & unlocks for the whole league from their opinions.

Who cares about prem-2 div ? Make the whole vanilla+med unlocks. A league should have a serious aproach and define a standard. Players play by league standard and not league plays by players standard.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Matt

Its not sad times d2m, its called etf2l admins being fucking retarded and not doing the most simple thing.

The only top player in the admin team seems to think that TF2 is dead as an e-sport anyway (Hi Byte), the rest of them have never played a high level and therefore are trying to make the league “fun”

Spilt the ruleset between prem – div 2 and div 3 – 6, so fucking simple yet admins cant get it into there heads.

TL DR NICE JOB BADMINS.

Edit: soz marco didnt know you were part of the team.

Being rude to people doesn’t resolve a situation mate, but the frustration is understandable. I think it’s sad that things are happening like this, seems a shame to watch ETF2L die as the best league in Europe for competitive TF2.

I hope it gives ESL and Wireplay a chance to establish themselves further in European TF2 and increase the level of competition and excitement for everyone involved.

I don’t really play the game anymore myself due to a lack of interest in playing cartoon kiss-chase, but I still like to see what’s cracking. All the best to all of you going forward x

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

being rude makes me feel better, im close to posting lan threats!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneoenoenoen

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

This shit would have never of happened if D2M was head admin!

It really isn’t a hard task to impose Vanilla + Medlocks for div1+

As I said in Vanilla.eu, it just means div2 teams will have to start to have to use only the medlocks, div3 will have to start thinking about it etc. etc.

And, as said, for the teams that aren’t bothered about reaching the top it doesn’t really concern them, they can use them or not, it’s their decision.

Also, the map pool really does need some clarity, I’d have to agree that it has been a bit sketch of times. However, if it shows that Bazillion, Turb_pro, Warmfront will be good maps for the future then it doesn’t matter.

And maybe the pro teams should have partaken in MNM’s to help try them out properly. Or do some srs PCW’s on them at least.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 31 Next »