Forum

ETF2L: The problem

Created 6th March 2011 @ 14:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 31 Next »

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Nah they don’t give a damn, or are too proud to admit they’re wrong, or genuinely think they’re right (gaddafi levels of delusion there), but none of it has been said on a forum where it gets made available for absolutely everyone to see (in a concise and well written package), as it remains after the conversation is done with

That’s the way I see it anyway

Since nothing will change though, let’s go roll with esl and wireplay

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_b4ft3Mod7AE/TCmoeCsPT2I/AAAAAAAAAq4/DnacR-Zv7sI/s1600/keep-calm-and-carry-on.jpg

Last edited by Cloud,

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from Cloud

Nah they don’t give a damn, or are too proud to admit they’re wrong, or genuinely think they’re right (gaddafi levels of delusion there)

So true.

ETF2L should man up and make up for their mistakes.

Sketch

MM

imo everyone should for once just shut their whiney little fucking mouths and just get on with it like real men! MEN who wear cool hats!

Last edited by Sketch,

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

If the top teams wont sign up for a stupid rule or a bad map or some other bullshit, they should just stop being whiney spoiled 12 year olds.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

If the top teams wont sign up for a stupid rule or a bad map or some other bullshit, they should just stop being whiney spoiled 12 year olds.

It’s way more than a single stupid rule or a single bad map
Viva la revolution and all that

Maybe people don’t want to bow down to their oppressors any more

(inb4 it’s just a game, but you get the idea, at least I hope you do)

Last edited by Cloud,

Skyride

DUCS

tl;dr: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Skyride

tl;dr: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog

jesus christ

Mark

Phase

wow nice troll sort out your attitude

freshmeatt

‹Con›

You will always find a way to get known in any possible way but by playing good.

evokje

WiK?

good post nova, too bad admins dont give a shit

Edd

T2P

Quoted from freshmeatt

You will always find a way to get known in any possible way but by playing good.

I’m not writing this for my benefit, I’m writing this on behalf of the TF2 community who want ETF2L to remain a competitive league.

Especially if my proposal is accepted as it wont effect me in the slightist.

Last edited by Edd,

caned

MEAT
LEGO

If there is a single prem div team who refuses to play in prem div because it goes to vanilla then this is a bad idea, if not is gewd idea

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Edd

[…]

I’m not writing this for my benefit, I’m writing this on behalf of the TF2 community who want ETF2L to remain a competitive league.

Especially if my proposal is accepted as it wont effect me in the slightist.

Hell, I like constructive posts, most of them make me think about the issue. It’s about the others, especially those that pretend to be constructive. Some just don’t get that talking will not help at all, but they are still waiting for actions.

Menace

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

What you don’t understand is they aren’t signing up because they want to make competitive TF2 a better place for the top teams. They aren’t signing up just because of a few bad maps and unlocks, they are not signing up because etf2l is/will slowly (in my eyes) turn into a fun league with unlocks, and the better players will play in a different league. I totally agree with edd on saying that there should be 2 different rulesets, and i believe that is how the game can progress in the short term. But a long term solution needs to be sorted.

Last edited by Menace,

Tikcus

Quoted from Edd

The entirety of the top divisions are screaming for vanilla + medlocks.

If that was the case there would be no problem, as they would still have their agreement

Last edited by Tikcus,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 31 Next »