Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Madsie

yes smoke you ben watching me?

Edd

T2P

smoke i just lolled ^^

stvv

WUL

pi3’s too noob to cheat bottom frags every game, i say we do a mutiny and kick him out of epic WHOSE WITH ME?

Jokes much love

Ps; HE DONT CHEAT I HAZ CHUCK NORRIS TO LOOK AT VID AND HE SAYS “NO WAI MAAAAN”

[img]http://www.cinemaretro.com/uploads/chuck-norris-002.jpg[/img]

kolox

obs.

ha.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

I don’t handle the cheats in ETF2L. But what I can tell you for sure is that we make our own decisions based on what our own admins say, not “just because another league did it”. Yes we do respect and take note of the opinions and input of admins of another league and will take them into consideration in these circumstances, but we have not made this decision just because someone else did.

Madsie

yeah ok mate i was just trying to show everyone that i dont cheat , im sure you know that if the supposed 10+ people that banned me from Wireplay turned on themselves the ETF2L admins would be ” inclined ” to review the issue

stvv

WUL

Well striaght after the ban on Wireplay, well not straight away but not long after he was banned from this league, ED/Wireplay and ETF2L admins must be like little moles(THIS ISNT MEANT TO BE OFFENSIVE) sharing information and vids non stop.

I agree with pie,

FAMILY GUY QUOTE OMG HOW ORIGINAL; i find it rather shallow and padantic (PS I CANT SPELL D/W

Fean0r

fcuk
9AM |

Of course we share information, we care about the TF2 community and want to remove any cheats found!

stvv

WUL

but how can you ban from just based opinions on demo’s sureley you must scan pc’s for any Hacks/esp’s etc.. demo’s cant prove much accept he either has good aim or toggles a little, pie does have good aim with the shotgun and becuase he can hit mostly all the time doesnt mean he is cheating.

kolox

obs.

Stvv I didn’t know that moles shared information and vids non-stop :x
I thought they just liked to dig holes and it wasnt sinister at all :o

Madsie

but couldnt you share that im not cheating and get me unbanned lol ?

Edd

T2P

It’s getting a bit off topic now kolox and yes moles are furry brown creatures that dig holes and aare planning to take over the world.

stvv

WUL

you’d be supprised Kolox, moles have this secret underground society of vast electronical gadgets, these little things have more technological advantages that SCIENCE ITS SELF!

GOD WOULD EVEN BE LIKE Z0MG GUISE!

kolox

obs.

Stay on topic or this will be locked

MrPi3

[/quote]I don’t handle the cheats in ETF2L. But what I can tell you for sure is that we make our own decisions based on what our own admins say, not “just because another league did it”. Yes we do respect and take note of the opinions and input of admins of another league and will take them into consideration in these circumstances, but we have not made this decision just because someone else did.[/quote]

It’s a good thing you make your own decisions based on what the admins say but I would like to refer whoever it is that does deal with the cheats to my initial posts. I never thought that the decision was made solely on the decisions made by other leagues but neither do I think it didnt help to bias the decision in one way or another
what is interesting is the others quick switch around when everyone was able to calm down and talk about things in a rational manner.

Hence my post on here. The only problem I have with this alleged slowing down ov demo videos etc is that has it been tested beyond doubt that it’s consistently accurate with the physics of the game?

if it’s non dependant on the physics of the game then it must be a standard video type file?, much like a piece of music would be, if you slow it down then everything stays in the same place within the context of the whole piece of music but the actual imaging of the piece can be distorted.

further clarification would be cool.

To anyone else reading this, if you are genuinely trying to get it sorted out then please stay on topic without sarcasm as it’s counter productive.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »