Forum

Hello,

Created 9th January 2009 @ 19:11

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Madsie

This is going to get locked obviously but i have some evidence regarding the CHEATING allogations against me,

First of all:

The match was played in the EnemyDown league season 4 on monday of this week, the end of the game it was 9-2 to my clan, i had my demo sent to Kop just for reason of the match.

He said there was a strange beeping sound but i proved him wrong when it was my unnasigned slot “4” which was also my talk key in vent, after this i had people then saying oh you used stone wall hack then they were also proved wrong and now i get banned for aimbotting from ED ETF2L and Wireplay
but, Ed give me this : http://rapidshare.com/files/181483474/enemydown_proof.rtf.html

and wireplay said this after i had told them about the demo’s : http://bans.wireplay.co.uk/details/11647/

so i am not banned from either of them as there was not enough evidence to accuse/ban me !

but etf2l are still banning me even though these 2 have unbanned me im not sure why this is , i respect the admins , i really do but this is outrageous as i would never cheat most of you guys know me and you know i wouldnt cheat

Thanks for any support .

SonOfPi3

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

unban him, he would not cheat

g0d

True if he would be a cheater…. he would be the worst cheater in human history … no offense :) but you get what I’m saying.. aimbotters usually are scouts and soldiers with alot of shotgun action. so … not really the type here is it?

Edd

T2P

I doubt he is cheating. I’ve known him for about 6 months and i’ve never been suspicious. Seeing as he has been unbanned from ED and Wireplay as they’ve found evidence why don’t you unban him from here? I believe the only reason the other team filed a report against him was because they just lost badly and felt like causing some irritance.

Fean0r

fcuk
9AM |

I do not think involving another league will help, I have every respect for the opinions of the ETF2L Admins.

I do beleive you are innocent however if you have been banned and exhausted your appeals process this thread will become counter productive to your position and the TF2 community as a whole.

kolox

obs.

ED and wireplay have unbanned him, but he hasnt spoken to the etf2l admins about unbanning yet..
Waiting for wlv to get on I guess?

MrPi3

Hi. I’m SoP’s dad and I have discussed this matter with a number of different people over the last few days.

Initially it was alleged there was some weird “use” sound which was toggling the cheat on and off and also some strange mouse movements.

The sound was a weapon slot in tf which was assigned to an empty slot, this was being used at the time as the “talk” key for ventrillo. it even does it in default tf2, try it.

Then the “strange mouse movements”
sensitivity 9.2 on a logitech g9 mouse with the mouse sens set to max. I have tried to play on sop’s comp and I can’t. I disagree with this accusation too as anyone who has learned to play like that and always played like that is gooing to be able to play like that. Just because you have different dettings or can’t understand why it moves so fast is not conclusive proof of a cheat.

The third one which seems to be the one that this league base their decision on is an alleged tracking of hit boxes which only happens when sop was using shotgun. This is said to be apparent when the demo is slowed down. I don’t know exactly how the demo player works in steam/tf but in theory, to me, if something is a video then it will show the same positioning of everything on the screen regardless of demo playback speed.
If it is the case that it is a way of replaying the captured data which is then rendered by your computer to recreate the demo recorded then this doesn’t seem a consistent enough way to prove that what you’re seeing is right.

it might be that your computer is rendering the files or gfx etc in a diff way. is there and drawahead thing in operation when rendering tf graphics and could this be the cause of the “trailing”

Another thing that was said to me is that his aim moves down when a scout ducks in the middle of a jump “duckjump” I can’t say for definite that everyone who can aim to some degree does this or doesn’t do it as a natural reaction to a change in the scouts movement. Once again is ther some way of proving that people who definitely arent cheating dont alter their aim slightly when a scout ducks during a jump?

I’m sure I’ll have more to add to this as and when I think of it if the thread stays open but based on the decisions of the other 2 leagues (not sure why the demo was sent round every league that sop is signed up to by an individual considering that it wasn’t relevant at the time (smells like a witch hunt to me)) then surely this matter should be reviewed again and I’d say innocent until proven guilty.

thank you for reading.

uvio

As i get it the ban was based purely on him getting banned in ED.
He’s not banned in ED anymore.
So there is no reason for him to be banned in ETF2L.

Fean0r

fcuk
9AM |

He was never ED banned.

Madsie

it was wireplay and ed were looking into it ect.

MrPi3

Terrible thing these “chinese” whispers

*apologies to anyone chinese reading this I didn’t mean it in a racist way it’s just a saying*

Waebi

‹Con›

So there is no reason for him to be banned in ETF2L.

diff. league, diff. mindsets. Even though (as mr. said) it’s not quite… fitting to send demos around, but understand why you do it.

ev.Votick

Pi3 would never cheat.
hes a great player.

hope he gets unbanned

MrPi3

I don’t know how much bearing it has on the thread or people’s mindsets but he has been playing this game since he was 8 (bad parenting I know, send me on jeremy kyle)

initially on tfc and now on tf2.

even I can (almost) aim on this game!!!

edit* he’s 15 now, you do the math.
edit2*

“I do beleive you are innocent however if you have been banned and exhausted your appeals process this thread will become counter productive to your position and the TF2 community as a whole.”

This made me laugh out loud.

Smoke

-LaB-

+ 1 Support

Pi might be a day time hooker, a slut and a seller of sheepskin thongs, but he is NOT a cheater!

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »