Forum

Hello,

Created 9th January 2009 @ 19:11

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

+1 Support
Pies Never Cheated great guy and clan leader, Plays fair and trys to keep things running smoothly (CHEAT FREE) and people just acuse him of haxing cus they loose badly in ed game. If his been unbanned from ed and wireplay which was the start of it all y etf2l banned him when his never even played a etf2l game this season so how can they ban him for cheating ????????

J3

like I said earlier I did hope it was not true and as it seems it is not…
also the only way he could use the aimbot would be with shotgun and he misses, he might not miss alot but I dont ever saw him doing 180º shots in the head… otherwise would prolly be a sniper –‘ .
Hope admins can re check this so the community can be peaceful with this subject.

Hulio

is MrPi3 just SoP, or is it actually his dad?

Madsie

its actually my dad :P

MrPi3

I don’t know whether to feel flattered that you think my son could type those posts or insulted that I did.

haha!

Madsie

lol i dont even know what most of that means

ilike2spin

RLM

do we have a link to the demo of the game so we can see for ourselves? I’m not convinced you can aimbot for solly but hey, i’ve never played with you sonofpi3 so maybe you are a cheating scumbag

but hey you seem nice enough

Madsie

erm i havnt got a link to it anymore
you could prolly ask someone
:)

Cheating scumbag? how dare you :P

AnAkkk

ilike2spin, you can aimbot for every class. Just check on youtube or others sites, there are videos showing it. There is some sort of prediction for rockets etc.

MrPi3

I don’t think it’s alleged for rockets anyway but that would be hard as your rocket aim is for the majority of the time predictive.

I think the issue was with his shotgun aim.

hopefully we’ll get some kind of credible watertight reply from an admin or the ban removed.

kolox

obs.

Demos @ http://www.ebucket.net/?f=fd4kpnei8egdxb

Bury

Someone wise on this very forum said “anyone looks like a cheater if you slow it down enough”

K.A.I.N

Relax guys. The admins on ETF2L are the best … they will sort it out and Pi his name will be cleared.

These things just ask some time.

Pi is one of the best friends in online gaming I ever had.

I know him very well (in cyberspace) and accusing him of cheating is something that makes my heart hurt.

His name has to be cleared. I have not played TF2 for over 2 months because of my health problems and now that I am almost out of the hospital and one day I want to play some etf2l matches side by side with Pi playing the best game ever with the best guy ever on the best league ever.

Admins I am counting on you guys !

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

K.A.I.N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BvD

flowerpower/

KAIN??? wtf?>??

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »