Forum

Third Party Cheats in ETF2L Prem & Div1

Created 6th February 2011 @ 16:25

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »

Forsak3n

S

Would be great if it’d cost not so much money and not to be so lagy/crashable like esl wire.

Last edited by Forsak3n,

Adiemus

Besides AC, such a system would also be terrific:

http://www.esportsea.com/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=2039964

There should be a reasonable number of EU players who would wanna pay for that.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from quad

[…]

I googled: “Kernel mode hacks”

got this: http://forum.organner.pl/showthread.php?t=1054
It says nothing about esea detection.

Now anakins link: http://www.esl.eu/eu/wire/news/141319/
says it busts organner hacks/kernel mode

Did I misread your post?

you’ve not understood what i’ve posted. you don’t run the CHEAT in kernelmode, you run the MASK in kernelmode.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

If ESL’s website wasn’t so hard to navigate, I would play there as well, but it took my team quite a while to find everything around the website and it was just too complicated :/

But this is just compared to ETF2L that’s so simple that a retarded like me can use it.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from octochris

[…]

you’ve not understood what i’ve posted. you don’t run the CHEAT in kernelmode, you run the MASK in kernelmode.

Problem is in order to mask something in kernel mode you need knowledge. If the AC developers have more knowledge of the kernel than you they can reverse your cheat and try to analyze your mistakes and detect those.

However in theory you are correct.

Hat

Quoted from Hildreth

Joske is implying to me that he suspects some of his High level peers to be cheaters…

(other than quad who rightly so has to be investigated) Do spill the beans about these so called High level cheaters?

wltrs

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from octochris

All anti-cheats at a base level rely on the operating system not lying to them.

rootkit cheats ahoy

AnAkkk

Quoted from Forsak3n

Would be great if it’d cost not so much money and not to be so lagy/crashable like esl wire.

So far only 2 players from TF2 opened a support ticket about getting lag, and none of them replied to the ticket when I took it and asked them for informations.

There have been some crashes right after the release, but now most of them have been fixed. If you get any crash you should report it to the admins and we’ll help you to solve the problem for sure. Unless you have a heavily modified Windows cracked version (such as some of these Windows LSD packages), everything should be fine.

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

If ESL’s website wasn’t so hard to navigate, I would play there as well, but it took my team quite a while to find everything around the website and it was just too complicated :/

But this is just compared to ETF2L that’s so simple that a retarded like me can use it.

ESL site is built to have a lot of games and features, while ETF2L is only for one game, so it can’t be as simple. Once you login you can find important things such as your team/the leagues you are in/your profile on the top of the page.
Everything TF2 related can be found on the TF2 main page – http://esl.eu/eu/tf2/

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

tf2europe has been filled with known bugs for wire. We can’t help it you can’t just pass those through to the devs.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Koeitje

tf2europe has been filled with known bugs for wire. We can’t help it you can’t just pass those through to the devs.

If you aren’t giving me any informations about what kind of computer you’re running and more than that, as I asked, we can’t magically know where the problem is if we can’t reproduce it.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

ESL site is built to have a lot of games and features, while ETF2L is only for one game, so it can’t be as simple. Once you login you can find important things such as your team/the leagues you are in/your profile on the top of the page.
Everything TF2 related can be found on the TF2 main page – http://esl.eu/eu/tf2/

Yes, we have done all that but it still took a stupid amount of time to get 6 people to get registered for the team, it didn’t even come with a checklist to say who hasn’t entered their steam ID, I had to ask Wildcard for him to tell me.

I know it supports other games, but the navigation is pretty much the only reason why people aren’t keen to get over there.

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Waebi

[…]
inb4 boomeh
but you know best.

maybe if u looked closer u would have noticed the dip in performance =p

AnAkkk

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

Yes, we have done all that but it still took a stupid amount of time to get 6 people to get registered for the team, it didn’t even come with a checklist to say who hasn’t entered their steam ID, I had to ask Wildcard for him to tell me.

I know it supports other games, but the navigation is pretty much the only reason why people aren’t keen to get over there.

Who entered their Steam ID can be seen on the team page (or on each player profile under gameaccounts).

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

If you aren’t giving me any informations about what kind of computer you’re running and more than that, as I asked, we can’t magically know where the problem is if we can’t reproduce it.

Think it doesn’t really matter. Since it happened for quite a few players. I’ve no doubt you will find different OS’s, drivers, input devices etc.

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

maybe if u looked closer u would have noticed the dip in performance =p

just saying that LAN finals mean fuck all cause if you’re in any decent team you’ll still win @LAN, even though you hax’d online.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »