Forum

Third Party Cheats in ETF2L Prem & Div1

Created 6th February 2011 @ 16:25

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »

N/A

RaWr ::

I think it’s about time ETF2L introduced an anti-cheat client. Over €2,500 in cash and peripherals was up for grabs last season in Premiership, it is CRAZY that an anti-cheat client wasn’t enforced.

The current preventions for cheaters in ETF2L isn’t enough, It is far too easy to get away with using a third party cheat. Viewing a POV .dem of a player suspected of cheating isn’t a good way to stop players from cheating, I understand the ETF2L AC team have higher skilled, more experienced people in their AC team but you arn’t going to catch any Premiership players cheating by looking at the POV .dem.

ETF2L need to follow in ESEA’s footsteps and introduce a strong AC program for next Season if they are going to be offering prizes and I don’t mean easily bypassable ones like ESL Aequitas or X-Ray. I understand some players get frustrated with the drops in FPS and lags AC’s like Aequitas cause but from speaking to some players from NA the ESEA AC is good.

As we’ve said many times before:

If you know one that isn’t shit and is actually available to us without having to pay a lot of money, do tell.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

As we’ve said many times before:

If you know one that isn’t shit and is actually available to us without having to pay a lot of money, do tell.

chris!

konr

Quoted from N/A

I think it’s about time ETF2L introduced an anti-cheat client. Over €2,500 in cash and peripherals was up for grabs last season in Premiership, it is CRAZY that an anti-cheat client wasn’t enforced.

The current preventions for cheaters in ETF2L isn’t enough, It is far too easy to get away with using a third party cheat. Viewing a POV .dem of a player suspected of cheating isn’t a good way to stop players from cheating, I understand the ETF2L AC team have higher skilled, more experienced people in their AC team but you arn’t going to catch any Premiership players cheating by looking at the POV .dem.

ETF2L need to follow in ESEA’s footsteps and introduce a strong AC program for next Season if they are going to be offering prizes and I don’t mean easily bypassable ones like ESL Aequitas or X-Ray. I understand some players get frustrated with the drops in FPS and lags AC’s like Aequitas cause but from speaking to some players from NA the ESEA AC is good.

No matter how much money you pay there will always be a way to bypass this shit. Easy or not. Sure, more would be caught but unless you just want to use the existing anti-cheats, there’s not really that much you can ask for.

By this, I mean that if you want an ETF2L anti cheat client, they’re going to be made in the exact same way with more or less the same protection as any other of the league’s anti-cheats. It won’t be something completely special and if anything if it is better it’ll just be one thing that it checks that the others didn’t bother checking or something like that.

Whilst I agree that we should have an anti-cheat client, I just don’t think it’s worth the money and the hassle that could just be used in the league otherwise all the while improving the league with a GOOD anti cheat team. I believe that proving yourself at LAN is pretty much what’s needed to prove yourself as a prem/div1 player. And I’m sure that 90% of them do just that. It isn’t that much of a problem as far as I can see.

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

chris!

I sincerely doubt that Chris could code anything that great. I’m sure he knows a little bit about the subject and can code okay but he isn’t the best coder in the fucking world and I really doubt it’s his specialty.

Last edited by konr,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

WHO CHEATS IN PREM & DIV1 APART FROM QUAD?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

please lock…

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

joske wanna sponsor us?

Last edited by mvp.,

Springer

DAKKA

play the finals on a lan event -_-

konr

Quoted from Springer

If this was practical it would be sick.

F2

Danmark

Can someone bring in some cold, hard facts?
Which anti-cheat tools are used in other big eSport fps games like
– CS:S
– CS 1.6
– CoD4
– Quake Live
?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

All switch to ESL/EMS. Even though Wire has its issues, it beats the etf2l AC system. Did the EASA thing ever catch one Joske?

@ F2: Wire for ESL/EMS I guess.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Springer

inb4 boomeh
but you know best.

Last edited by Waebi,

lork

Quoted from Koeitje

All switch to ESL/EMS. Even though Wire has its issues, it beats the etf2l AC system.

this

AnimaL

Quoted from Koeitje

All switch to ESL/EMS. Even though Wire has its issues, it beats the etf2l AC system.

:DD wire got like about 300 css hackers in first 1-2 weeks after going online

but srsly, there is no such thing as good ac client… but esl wire (the new one) is prolly the best so far, simply cuz its new and not much has been told about how it actually detects hacks

Last edited by AnimaL,

Springer

DAKKA

who banned the most ppl in tf2, the etf2l ac team or wire?

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »