Forum

Third Party Cheats in ETF2L Prem & Div1

Created 6th February 2011 @ 16:25

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from Springer

who banned the most ppl in tf2, the etf2l ac team or wire?

wire hasnt even been used in a league

also, aequitas banned a d1 guy… thats > than banning 10 d6 boys

Last edited by AnimaL,

Springer

DAKKA

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]wire hasnt even been used in a league

whut? i’m pretty sure we used it… and the div1 was a bit retarded (no offence boomeh)

Last edited by Springer,

WildCard

wire ( new ac) was introduced 1/2 way through esl last season.

And with regards to esea AC i liked the client alot and never had nay issues with it. but noidea on how good it is since I dont cheat :)

AnimaL

Quoted from WildCard

wire ( new ac) was introduced 1/2 way through esl last season.

And with regards to esea AC i liked the client alot and never had nay issues with it. but noidea on how good it is since I dont cheat :)

it hasnt detected sg, so prolly doesnt work

N/A

RaWr ::

See below.

Last edited by N/A,

F2

Danmark

Quoted from Springer

who banned the most ppl in tf2, the etf2l ac team or wire?

I’m guessing that most cheaters don’t want to take the risk of being caught by an AC, so they turn off their cheats when using AC software. This obviously leads to less people being caught.

N/A

I am not asking ETF2L to program their own AC System but I think merging with ESEA and using there whole match system would be REALLY good for ETF2L!

Quoted from konr

[…]No matter how much money you pay there will always be a way to bypass this shit. Easy or not. Sure, more would be caught but unless you just want to use the existing anti-cheats, there’s not really that much you can ask for.

You can’t bypass ESEA AC with any available TF2 Private hacks at the moment, and if they claim they can. Try it and enjoy your ban :p.

I’d also like to add the point of an AC would be to deter cheaters using cheats in official and not to necessarily catch them!

Last edited by N/A,

Orchid

|=3

So thats why a lot of peeps jump from div4 elsewhere to div1 in etf2l? LOLOLOL

crizzl

WEED
DANMARK

Quoted from N/A

You can’t bypass ESEA AC with any available TF2 Private hacks at the moment, and if they claim they can. Try it and enjoy your ban :p.

Just a matter of time..

N/A

Quoted from crizzl

[…]

Just a matter of time..

It’s not exactly new, programmers have had enough time to figure out how to bypass the AC and they havn’t been able to. One of the biggest CSS/1.6 private cheats bypasses nearlly every AC out except for ESEA and 2 others.

Last edited by N/A,

Extremer

The cheaters are already obvious, no need for AC programs!

Indxyou

WIRE > etf2l ac team

FADe

Hey great initiative Josh.
The best cheats are always two steps ahead of any AC program, no matter how good it is. Wire is better than nothing but it’s still hellabad and doesn’t detect almost every single decent(paid for) cheat available. The end of season playoffs (prem, and maybe div1?) should be offline. Surely etf2l must have some revenue to be able to host something like that?!

Last edited by FADe,

AnimaL

Quoted from FADe

Hey great initiative Josh.
The best cheats are always two steps ahead of any AC program, no matter how good it is. Wire is better than nothing but it’s still hellabad and doesn’t detect almost every single decent(paid for) cheat available. The end of season playoffs (prem, and maybe div1?) should be offline. Surely etf2l must have some revenue to be able to host something like that?!

yes please, host offline event and pay for 6 russians to travel to uk + visas

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Joske is implying to me that he suspects some of his High level peers to be cheaters…

(other than quad who rightly so has to be investigated) Do spill the beans about these so called High level cheaters?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »