Forum

Third Party Cheats in ETF2L Prem & Div1

Created 6th February 2011 @ 16:25

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from kaidus

The only problem here is that it gets treated like a pro-gaming league because everyone is too stubborn to get their dose from a real league like ESL.

For most skill levels etf2l has as much to offer as other leagues (fun / competition), has nothing to do with people being stubborn.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from RaCio

[…]For most skill levels etf2l has as much to offer as other leagues (fun / competition), has nothing to do with people being stubborn.

Except it doesn’t cater the top teams as well.

M24_

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Except it doesn’t cater the top teams as well.

and why should it, it’s a community league, it’s not supossed to cater to anyone in particular.

JackieBoy

LTG.

Has ETF2L asked any support for AC from their Sponsors?(Steelseries etc…)

randa

Quoted from JackieBoy

Has ETF2L asked any support for AC from their Sponsors?(Steelseries etc…)

lol’d

ih

Cheating is for cowards and persons that don’t know how to lose. I despise all of them. They belong in the 8th circle of hell. Let them burn there.

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from ih

Cheating is for cowards and persons that don’t know how to lose. I despise all of them. They belong in the 8th circle of hell. Let them burn there.

i dont believe in heaven or hell, and not one being on this planet is perfect =D

rtan

-9w-

rage

boomeh

Tplay

i troll ofcourse heaven and hell exists and their is plenty of perfect human beings everywhere!

Last edited by boomeh,

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Springer

[…]

whut? i’m pretty sure we used it… and the div1 was a bit retarded (no offence boomeh)

im not retarded :(( it was all apart of my plan! i knew skinnie would never let me just leave the team, so i had to come up with a scheme that didn’t allow me to play, even that failed pretty hard must have took a good year of cheating in esl aequitas before they clocked on, fucking retards I WANTED TO BE BANNED SOONER

Last edited by boomeh,

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Tapley ❤

So Basically TLDR for the whole thread-

“The league prizes are £2500 + why can’t we have an anti cheat?”
Anti cheat will cost That + more, then you may have less cheaters in the league but no prize money.
“Will other leagues let us use their anti cheat?”
No.

So you’ve got 3 options:
1 – Use another leagues anti cheat client in the rare chance they’ll let us, and have everyone whine about how it lags their chocolate box pc.

2 – Utilize VAC bans again – Because who cares if your “Brother” cheated “whilst playing css” you’re probably a dick anyway.

3- Carry on with the current AC system and have WHY BAN ME? threads pop up after every ban hammer news post.

This says all.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12