Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 22 Next »

freshmeatt

‹Con›

It’s funny how it is all silent in here on weekends when people actually have time to play the game.

konr

Sorry Flushy but it’s already ruined.

Quoted from Wabbeh

I honestly have no idea why you’d want to make a wall of text to defend someone. If he can’t defend himself, and needs you to jerk him all the time as to why he’s not a hacker, then clearly hes either 1) Doesn’t want you to defend him or 2) Hacks. Or 3) sttupid.

Unless ofc he knows that when you make a post the thread’ll go so horribly off topic that everyone’ll lose focus of the actual point at hand (example not done by you: THIS THREAD)

Hardly a wall of text to be honest and hardly defending him either. Was merely my opinion and who can deny me that after the floods of opinions already poured into this thread? I use my pistol all the time and I’m a lot more consistent with it than I am with my scattergun a lot of the time. Also where did you get the idea that he can’t defend himself? Yeah of course, he isn’t posting in these threads because he’s either a hacker, doesn’t want me to defend him or he’s stupid. Yep! I like the proof you included to back up that retarded claim too Wabby. Go rim Jack and insult people you don’t even know some more.

In my opinion quad isn’t a hacker. I think it’s his confidence that makes him play well. He might have hacked in the past, I have no idea and it isn’t my place to say, but since then he’s been practising, editing his interp and rates etc/. testing it for his perfect sens, rates, interp and all that shit. I reckon if anyone went to that much effort they’d be pretty beasty regardless of who they are.

demsii

EPA

He says whilst replying.

yeah, because I can really point it out when I don’t make a reply, amirite?

idi.. I mean, I would think you would had the capacity to think this up on your own..

And what flushy meant to say we already have .. less intelligent people and cheaters posting in this thread, putting you in it would be overkill. Please refrain from posting any more in this thread, no matter how ruined.

Also

Same engine = same sensitivity etc/. would feel exactly the same except for the movement speed of the player. Also lol you’re an idiot if you think getting to a high high level of play in a game using the same engine wouldn’t make you decent at aiming in another game using that engine almost straight up.

have you ever even played other games other than tf2 on the source engine? So much bullshit in that post it’s unbelievable. Different kind of weapons require different kind of “aim” .. you’re almost saying that if you’re a good scout you would automaticly be a good demo cuz you have the same aim.. BUT HEY, IT’S THE SAME ENGINE..

Last edited by demsii,

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from quad

My secret to meatshots, my new crosshair: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2272/cpgranary0005t.jpg

Its awesome for LG in quake aswell.

its pure h4x thx for the link :)

dvb

Quoted from quad

My secret to meatshots, my new crosshair: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2272/cpgranary0005t.jpg

Its awesome for LG in quake aswell.

Now I understand why you are so good, you stole my xhair! http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2765/cpdustbowl0000e.jpg

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from demsii

idi.. I mean, I would think you would had the capacity to think this up on your own..

Yes you finally learnt, my job here is done, now where is Chris?

AnAkkk

Quoted from randa

[…]

probably wasnt that good at the time of his cheating as we still only have his word that it was ‘2dradar’ but still its been a long time since then and is now good without chets.

Boomeh was using a triggerbot.

randa

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Boomeh was using a triggerbot.

there we go :D

ashkan

Quoted from demsii

have you ever even played other games other than tf2 on the source engine? So much bullshit in that post it’s unbelievable. Different kind of weapons require different kind of “aim” .. you’re almost saying that if you’re a good scout you would automaticly be a good demo cuz you have the same aim.. BUT HEY, IT’S THE SAME ENGINE..

You’re wrong. I suck equally in Portal and TF2, so it’s gotta be true.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

You’re wrong. I suck equally in Portal and TF2, so it’s gotta be true.

Of course you have to be special by being the exception to the rule eh! Are you happy ruining my argument now?! ARE YOU!? ;D

Last edited by demsii,

ashkan

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Of course you have to be special by being the exception to the rule eh! Are you happy ruining my argument now?! ARE YOU!? ;D

It’s my job.

…I think

Dummy

Quoted from demsii

[…]

http://myfacewhen.com/61/
sometimes, sometimes you make me wheel scared

Wabbeh

I belive boomeh put it best when he said ‘man up, and take your ban like a man’

Manov

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
good at lan != no cheat, look at boomeh :p
videos can be modified to put clicks in when you shoot when you dont actually press, i know im being paranoid but a video wont ever prove anything…

Of what he is suspected ? Aimbot ? Cause of his awesome aim @ pistol… ? I am agree a camera will not prove anything about triggerbot, but it will prove he is not aimbotting. Right ?

Last edited by Manov,

minimoose

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1641588/Pictures/Funny/32.jpg

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 22 Next »