Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 Next »

reactioN

Quoted from Manov

[…]

Of what he is suspected ? Aimbot ? Cause of his awesome aim @ pistol… ? I am agree a camera will not prove anything about triggerbot, but it will prove he is not aimbotting. Right ?

No.

randa

Quoted from Wabbeh

I belive boomeh put it best when he said ‘man up, make a second account and be a really really nice guy’

fixed

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Thanks everyone for making this thread a success

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from demsii

[…]

your words mean nothing to me.

yet he got you to type that out and alot more.

Dummy

Quoted from Manov

[…]

Of what he is suspected ? Aimbot ? Cause of his awesome aim @ pistol… ? I am agree a camera will not prove anything about triggerbot, but it will prove he is not aimbotting. Right ?

personally, triggerbot

Swarlz

YOUR ALL STUPID

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Looking at quad’s latest demo (linked somewhere, it was granary): he instantly flicked and meatshotted a soldier who was rocketjumping trough the air (when he flicked said soldier was in the top left corner of his screen). He just snapped to him like a boss. Aimbot? could be.

His sniper clips on the other hand… Nice trbotting quad :)

I don’t get it, why are we not showing proof of their hax (in those bans news posts)? Nobody EVER learns the basic mistakes, and they just keep getting caught.

Last edited by Casual,

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Quoted from flushy

plz dont ban quad we need more danish ppl in the scene : ( amirite

correct

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Casual

I don’t get it, why are we not showing proof of their hax (in those bans news posts)? Nobody EVER learns the basic mistakes, and they just keep getting caught.

I believe thats kind of the point.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Thanks everyone for making this thread a success

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

just a little something. without accusing anyone (obviously other than abra the cheating fuck), there was a massive panic in css because of a cheat called ventrilo.exe, basically it was so small you could hide in in mouse drivers and it actually showed nothing on your screen which meant it could be used at lan, and even on finals pcs smuggled in with the mouse. the aimbot its self was also heavily smoothed and i think actually worked by easing your aim onto the hit boxes less obviously than a big flick, meaning people could get insane registration and still look legit.

quite frankly, an AC program is needed, i really can’t believe there isn’t a universally agreed on one yet. i know people hate anti-cheat programs but when you have prizes at stake and in a community with a large quantity of impatient children, you really really need one.

even if just to stop this bullshit. the one good thing about css is people like abra would get banned for making a video like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBAxM59Mx38 because people are familiar enough with cheats to see that its obviously complete bullshit. and no one could cheat in leagues because no self respecting team would compete ina competition that didn’t use AC. Also quite a few teams at the top insisted on AC for pcws .

sort it ouuuuuuut

Afle

Quoted from d2m

[…]However, if you were to ask me if I felt someone had been banned unfairly from the league – I would answer with yes – but not in the last 15 months or so.

NAMES PLOX§?§

PiKaLaSh and ?

Steve

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

without accusing anyone (obviously other than abra the cheating fuck)

this

quad

Quoted from Casual

Looking at quad’s latest demo (linked somewhere, it was granary): he instantly flicked and meatshotted a soldier who was rocketjumping trough the air (when he flicked said soldier was in the top left corner of his screen). He just snapped to him like a boss. Aimbot? could be.

His sniper clips on the other hand… Nice trbotting quad :)

2k. Who got vac banned ½ a year ago.. oh yeah, you.

stop programming your skill and get good.

Last edited by quad,

Anathema

Quoted from quad

[…]

stop programming your skill and get good.

Irony.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 Next »