Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 22 Next »

konr

Quoted from demsii

[…]

yeah, because I can really point it out when I don’t make a reply, amirite?

idi.. I mean, I would think you would had the capacity to think this up on your own..

And what flushy meant to say we already have .. less intelligent people and cheaters posting in this thread, putting you in it would be overkill. Please refrain from posting any more in this thread, no matter how ruined.

Also

[…]

have you ever even played other games other than tf2 on the source engine? So much bullshit in that post it’s unbelievable. Different kind of weapons require different kind of “aim” .. you’re almost saying that if you’re a good scout you would automaticly be a good demo cuz you have the same aim.. BUT HEY, IT’S THE SAME ENGINE..

You can’t point it out without making a reply, correct, but you don’t care what he says yet you’re still pointing out what you see as flaws and replying? All the while saying he obviously cares because he’s replying, in those replies of yours.
What flushy meant was that whenever I post in a thread or make a thread it usually erupts into a massive flamefest or something along those lines, so don’t preach about things you make up in your head as what someone other than yourself thinks.

Yes, as a matter of fact I have played other games that use the source engine. All you need to get used to is the movement of your character and the other characters in comparison to said things in the other game. Even a game not on the same engine improve your aim so your argument is completely retarded. Of course it’s different, I never said otherwise. If you think I’m saying that it’s exactly the same and the aim will be there instantly, then you obviously don’t understand. I’m saying it just takes a little bit of adaptation for said person to get used to this new game and his aim should carry over fairly well. Now think about this. How is being good at L4D (Usually shotguns, snipers, assault rifles etc/.) and moving over to play scout/another hitreg class remotely like moving from scout to demo? He didn’t come from L4D with sick demoman aim now did he? He came with good aim when it comes to hitreg weapons like the scattergun, pistol and the sniper rifle. He has good TRACK AIM. Not just ‘good aim’ in general.

flushy

P.O.P

konr this thread is ruined http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnpuxMJSdaI&feature=related

konr

Quoted from flushy

konr this thread is ruined http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnpuxMJSdaI&feature=related

i am sorry sir

demsii

EPA

Quoted from konr

[…]You can’t point it out without making a reply, correct, but you don’t care what he says yet you’re still pointing out what you see as flaws and replying? All the while saying he obviously cares because he’s replying, in those replies of yours.
What flushy meant was that whenever I post in a thread or make a thread it usually erupts into a massive flamefest or something along those lines, so don’t preach about things you make up in your head as what someone other than yourself thinks.

Yes, as a matter of fact I have played other games that use the source engine. All you need to get used to is the movement of your character and the other characters in comparison to said things in the other game. Even a game not on the same engine improve your aim so your argument is completely retarded. Of course it’s different, I never said otherwise. If you think I’m saying that it’s exactly the same and the aim will be there instantly, then you obviously don’t understand. I’m saying it just takes a little bit of adaptation for said person to get used to this new game and his aim should carry over fairly well. Now think about this. How is being good at L4D (Usually shotguns, snipers, assault rifles etc/.) and moving over to play scout/another hitreg class remotely like moving from scout to demo? He didn’t come from L4D with sick demoman aim now did he? He came with good aim when it comes to hitreg weapons like the scattergun, pistol and the sniper rifle. He has good TRACK AIM. Not just ‘good aim’ in general.

I would read your wall of text, but I decided you’re not worth it and that whatever you say your argument is flawed. Have a nice evening.

Last edited by demsii,

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from quad

[…]

hi quad ^.^

Last edited by Casual,

konr

k

the bm man

k^m

seems like more twisted play qqing to me….

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from flushy

without looking i knew it would be that clip. Awesome

konr

Quoted from the bm man

um
wat

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

without accusing anyone (obviously other than abra the cheating fuck)

hahahahahaha

Edd

T2P

hahah

WOODY[

Quoted from the bm man

ಠ_ಠ

Chaos

I have sat down and read this entire thread and realised that the competitive tf2 community as a whole is retarded. Not everyone, just most of the people on these forums. The few people that make actual sense either get dismissed as trolls/idiots or resort name calling/the blame game. I’m not going to point anyone out because everyone is entitled to express their own opinions; that’s what a forum is for.

I’m not even saying that I agree with people I think are making sense. Even Tickus (OK, I named one name to make a point) made some sense with his wall of text but I wouldn’t want some of it implemented. I think it’s good that cheaters don’t know what AC admins are looking for so they don’t know how to hide it. It’s how the idiots get caught out easily!

I might not be the best player out there (struggle to get out of last in my team most days) but I play this game a lot. If I come across a person I suspect is hacking, I look over the demo and hand it over to ETF2L admins and ask if they want ticks from the points that made me suspicious. I don’t expect a report on what I send them. I wouldn’t get one from the police and I wouldn’t expect a volunteer AC admin to give one either. It’s just more time and effort defending a decision that’s made by people that, IMO, know what they’re doing!

My personal opinion on the topic (if anyone cares):
A little transparency might be nice. Other than that, I’m confident that we’re getting a good, free service. and you can be fucked if you think I’m loading a AC client up every time I start tf2. This isn’t CS. Maybe, instead of the AC team showing how they do what they do, they should at least show what qualifies them to do the job. IE- Past experience in AC teams, level of play, experience playing with/against hackers and whatever else might qualify a person to do such a job.

TLDR = Magician never reveals his secrets.

Last edited by Chaos,

tf2 is dead

id like to see the evidence against me tho

Jude

notdoggo

Quoted from Chaos

tf2 community as a whole is retarded. Not everyone, just most of the people

i wish you made sense chaos

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 22 Next »