Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 22 Next »

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Right. What mistake have the made that merits doubling the staff numbers and further formalizing the process?

put bluntly: we dont know.

Dummy

Quoted from quad

[…]

If I had a 1 terabyte harddrive, then I would record all my games I play.

But I will record my officials to show “that I dont hack in officials”, which is most important I guess.

(cam over shoulder recording ^)

[…]

I will make sure to make the click sound more hearable then. Maybe even setup a 2nd camera to see clicks.. (more I can do????)

aswell, I will still be attending i42.

good at lan != no cheat, look at boomeh :p
videos can be modified to put clicks in when you shoot when you dont actually press, i know im being paranoid but a video wont ever prove anything…

randa

Quoted from quad

[…]

If I had a 1 terabyte harddrive, then I would record all my games I play.

But I will record my officials to show “that I dont hack in officials”, which is most important I guess.

(cam over shoulder recording ^)

[…]

I will make sure to make the click sound more hearable then. Maybe even setup a 2nd camera to see clicks.. (more I can do????)

aswell, I will still be attending i42.

too late brah admins have seen your bullshit by3 by3

edit; quads getting airkicked at lan by moo.

Last edited by randa,

kuma

enjoy your tf2 break

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Dummy

good at lan != no cheat, look at boomeh :p

Well Boomeh’s a kind of a one-off case. He admits cheating while in Vale, but it was a stupid thing to do since hes a damn good player without.

randa

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Well Boomeh’s a kind of a one-off case. He admits cheating while in Vale, but it was a stupid thing to do since hes a damn good player without.

probably wasnt that good at the time of his cheating as we still only have his word that it was ‘2dradar’ but still its been a long time since then and is now good without chets.

Tikcus

Quoted from Skyride

They already are treated fairly and equally.

They may well be, but how do we know if the process is not transparent

cba to quote the rest, but if you think my suggestion was ‘highly structured’ that needs trained pros.

I’d say it was structured (not highly but not going into that discussion) yes, but needing pros……

meh bored now move on, spikes ladder thing is more interesting

edit

The mistakes thing was a global etf2l thing, and cba to go looking for them or find them, but if cheating in etf2l is a major problem (which i doubt it is) perhaps they do need to double the amount of ac admins they have, again I have no idea how big the work load is

Last edited by Tikcus,

konr

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
so what if theyre source games
same gfx type or w/e = same aim?
besides as demourge pointed out L4D requires a different type of aim, tf2 most resembles quake if it actually resembles any game

Same engine = same sensitivity etc/. would feel exactly the same except for the movement speed of the player. Also lol you’re an idiot if you think getting to a high high level of play in a game using the same engine wouldn’t make you decent at aiming in another game using that engine almost straight up.
Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

you dont get the point currently there is NO!!! AC-Tool so you can use ANY cheat out there and if you arent stupid and dont play with autoaim and autoshoot thru walls or speedcheat @ over9000% its hard to detect it only by watching demos.
but if you have a working AC-Tool (it will definitly block and detect ALL hacks ever made if chris is coding it cos he is guru) public cheats (~90% out there) will not work anymore and ppl have to spend money for private cheat (i think alot of ppl wont spend money for cheats in tf2). so you can get rid of the current state where everyone can cheat for free with every fucking non VAC detected hack.

What? You’re saying that Chris (an apparent guru with everything to do with computers) could code something that could literally detect 100% of hacks, just because he’s good with coding? That’s not how it works. Clearly the people that make the private hacks are good with coding too, and they go to great lengths to keep their stuff undetectable. What makes you think Chris or any other coder that could potentially code this thing, is any better than the makers of those payed for and private hacks?
Quoted from crzfst

[…]
Isn’t it obvious when he’s using his pistol to get all of his kills and not bothering to even reload scattergun?

He fucks with his interp and rates fucking constantly so that his shots hit consistently. Sensitivity, accel etc/. too. To be honest if his scatter doesn’t seem to be doing the job, why not use the pistol?
Quoted from demsii

[…]

You sure are keen on replying then if my words mean nothing to you ;)

He says whilst replying.

flushy

P.O.P

konr plz dont ruin this thread

Dummy

Quoted from konr

[…]Same engine = same sensitivity etc/. would feel exactly the same except for the movement speed of the player. Also lol you’re an idiot if you think getting to a high high level of play in a game using the same engine wouldn’t make you decent at aiming in another game using that engine almost straight up.
[…]What? You’re saying that Chris (an apparent guru with everything to do with computers) could code something that could literally detect 100% of hacks, just because he’s good with coding? That’s not how it works. Clearly the people that make the private hacks are good with coding too, and they go to great lengths to keep their stuff undetectable. What makes you think Chris or any other coder that could potentially code this thing, is any better than the makers of those payed for and private hacks?
[…]He fucks with his interp and rates fucking constantly so that his shots hit consistently. Sensitivity, accel etc/. too. To be honest if his scatter doesn’t seem to be doing the job, why not use the pistol?
[…]He says whilst replying.

rofl if you think you aim the same in css and tf2 and l4d because its the same engine youre beyond help

Wabbeh

I honestly have no idea why you’d want to make a wall of text to defend someone. If he can’t defend himself, and needs you to jerk him all the time as to why he’s not a hacker, then clearly hes either 1) Doesn’t want you to defend him or 2) Hacks. Or 3) sttupid.

Unless ofc he knows that when you make a post the thread’ll go so horribly off topic that everyone’ll lose focus of the actual point at hand (example not done by you: THIS THREAD)

Edit: I’m still trying to work out how good net settings justifies switching to pistol with 3 scatter shots loaded point blank vs a demoman.

Last edited by Wabbeh,

kaidus

WiK?

You wouldn’t have this problem if you removed etf2l from the centre of the universe and realised there are other things to do in 6v6 of equal worth.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Skyride

They already are treated fairly and equally.

Yep. If your in a low div and are good. you get banned for rolling a div 6 team :S

Edd

T2P

Quoted from randa

funny cos you say your highskilled at l4d but your doggers at tf2 cy@~

smash you at it any day :D

just give me time to install it

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from flushy

konr plz dont ruin this thread

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 22 Next »