Forum

ETF2L Hacked?

Created 3rd November 2010 @ 23:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Just a question of time to when we will find out which admin it was. :)

sickless

fnx.simrai

charles and brute in help yo

Яyan

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Which will store the passwords in plain text on your computer. Kinda beats the point :P

Which is why you use hardware binds like a decent keyboard or one of those belkin MMO things, it works anyway.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Яyan

one of those belkin MMO things

I happen to own a few of these. You program it using software, the software stores a profile on your disk. Yes you could just delete that file.

Or you could just remember your passwords.

Dummy

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

You annoy me in so many ways… They didn’t take passwords. If you do only have 1 password. I take offence to what an idiot you are.

take your personal grudges outside you two love birds :x

fe

I use different passwords and pins for everything. But I was so suddened when I had no cash to buy more drinks and forgot pin for my visa. Remembered it 2 weeks later, when spent money on other visas. But I still have different pins, just going to change it for numbers wich may be easily associated with something. For example – “cats” on phone keyboard.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

ha!

If only the hackers would have been nice enough to fix the search box…………..

kuma

russians hack etf2l like they hack tf2

boom

Яyan

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]Or you could just remember your passwords.

I think we can just both agree on that

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

i wrote my passwords on a paper and stucked it under my keyboard :D

fe

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

i wrote my passwords on a paper and stucked it under my keyboard :D

Be careful, your girl can use it to break your virtual life and take your attention on her.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

She wouldnt dare. I have a bunch of erotic pictures of her. So would she endanger my online life, i’lll give her a ‘new’ online life ;-)

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Andee

I have a bunch of erotic pictures of her….

Proof or it didn’t happen!

*sits back and rubs hands in evil anticipation of his clever phsychology working a treat!

Last edited by Monkeh,

fe

Quoted from Andee

She wouldnt dare. I have a bunch of erotic pictures of her. So would she endanger my online life, i’lll give her a ‘new’ online life ;-)

Forget about pictures, if you store password under your keyboard.

Last edited by fe,

My passwords are saved in an encrypted database on my blackberry- the password for accessing that database is in an encrypted database on my PC which requires knowing both where I store the one half of the password on my PC and in my home, and then that only contains the account information for my battlenet-account.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »