Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Pyle

keepass.info/

Was disappointed to find out it didn’t read ‘keep ass’ :(

ShoX

Sir
dp.

Maybe now would be a good time to enforce some basic minimum complexity requirements, although you give suggestions as to how strong your password is it’s entirely possible to set a simple password on the site.

Never under estimate just how large some rainbow tables are, I’ve got about 100gig in a single table which will reveal an awful lot of fairly complicated passwords within half an hour or so.

Can you force all passwords on this site to expire? Force people to change passwords as a matter of course would be a very good idea. Although they might not have gained access to other areas directly it’s entirely possible whoever logged in could have seen enough to start building a picture of your over all site security.

In the world of IT Security paranoia is good.

kaidus

WiK?

Can’t we just ban all the russians now?

Edit: Apart from crzfst.

Last edited by kaidus,

crzfst

Quoted from kaidus

OH I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR!

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from ShoX

Can you force all passwords on this site to expire? Force people to change passwords as a matter of course would be a very good idea

if you force users to change passwords very often they will write down the password under the keyboard :)

TopGear

tH

It would ruin my day if someone hacked my etf2l account. Oh the damage they could do…

AnimaL

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]
if you force users to change passwords very often they will write down the password under the keyboard :)

which is the safest option by far

Hat

my password for everything is hat

am i safe?

Evil

aqeze

Quoted from kaidus

retards like u must be banned……

ShoX

Sir
dp.

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

I was more suggesting a one-off change. And even if they did write it down, unless the next ‘hack’ gives them access to everyone’s computer tables I doubt that’s much of a problem ;)

Spike Himself

TC

We could all supply our mobile phone numbers so that ETF2L can send us a text message with a login code that we have to use every time we want to log in…

Or we could realise that this is a website about a game.
Get real.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

dem russians man

fe

russophobia its your brains

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »