Zero

Shit happens.

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Time to change passwords again

ashkan

Quoted from octochris

Unless your password is ‘cats’ or something very simple, I wouldn’t worry.

uh oh

If you’re using the same password amongst sites, you are officially an idiot.

uh oh

Last edited by ashkan,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

In Communist Russia…. Website Hack You!!!
))))))))))))))))

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

You annoy me in so many ways… They didn’t take passwords. If you do only have 1 password. I take offence to what an idiot you are.

Aw gubbins, when will you finally learn to read the context along with whatever else is going on? (lol’d at the irony of you calling me the idiot)

Also please stop stalking me :<

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Spookypants

I don’t belive having the same password is really a problem, because if a person hackz his password on one site, it’s very unlikely that the hacker know about any other site that is uses the same password. (unless it’s a person who knows him and his network) Having different password on everything is ofcourse safer, but having one password isn’t stupid, it’s lazy, like me. ;)

Яyan

Well, a good way to use passwords is to make 3 binds with like

Bind 1- “sdakfj3492”
Bind 2- “lk439k3”
Bind 3- “239eijkdf”

And then remember the sequence for each site, it’s really quite foolproof as long as you lock your PC when you go AFK.

Spike Himself

TC

..binds?

Anathema

I have one password for everything.
I fail to see why this should matter in any way.
Why would someone hack me?

inb4 someone hacking me to prove their point.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Anathema

Why would someone hack me?

http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/76561197975810543

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from RaCio

[…]
http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/76561197975810543

Nifty tool. His point still stands though – there are steam users out there that own a lot more games.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Spookypants

I don’t belive having the same password is really a problem, because if a person hackz his password on one site, it’s very unlikely that the hacker know about any other site that is uses the same password. (unless it’s a person who knows him and his network) Having different password on everything is ofcourse safer, but having one password isn’t stupid, it’s lazy, like me. ;)

its possible for instance I get your password and already knowing your user name. Google your user name and you happen to use the same one on a lot of different sites could easily see if you have accounts on different sites and see if your password works. But that is unlikely to happen.

Яyan

Quoted from Spike Himself

..binds?

Keyboard binds, Like a G15, or just some hotkey program

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Яyan

[…]

Keyboard binds, Like a G15, or just some hotkey program

Which will store the passwords in plain text on your computer. Kinda beats the point :P

i use “password” for password on any and all website this might happen to

Last edited by d1ck j0nes,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »