win at tf2

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from LikeThis

Allow natascha
Heavy limit 1
win at tf2

Why would you want to allow Natasha? It’s just detrimental to gameplay, it lowers the skill level of a class by allowing you basically no need to aim whilst slowing gameplay down because people are less willing to take risks due to it.

Heavy limit one is fine, double heavy is an incredibly lame way to defend, that saying Heavy + Engy or Pyro isn’t exactly that much better since it doesn’t really allow you to push out after the defense that easily.

LikeThis

Disallow natascha
Heavy limit 1
win at tf2

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Thanks.

Rafe

<3 Fruit

I see no reason to not implement “utility 1” or at the very least heavy limit 1. Literally no downside.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Rafe

I see no reason to not implement “utility 1” or at the very least heavy limit 1. Literally no downside.

And therefore involves logic and common sense and will not be implemented.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Matt

[…]

And therefore involves logic and common sense and will not be implemented.

dont mad

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from RaCio

The “problems” are wrangler and natasha tbh.

Rafe

<3 Fruit

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Maybe, but what are the benefits of being able to run 2 heavies at once other than increase the amount of stalemates / slowed gameplay?

Mads2

eureka

Sometimes people should just reconsider their stuff and maybe push with an engineer or a pyro/heavy to counter difficult/odd situations on last holds. I see no big problems with heavy and engie limit 1 though.

Last edited by Mads2,

Pendji

The people has spoken. Aslong as you can use 2 engies in startup @ gpit :>

ZeyOrk

Was kinda fucking around in the start, but I wanna make a point as well:

I do agree that the less utility-cunts u have, the more fun it will be. Heavy just fucks upp the game so much. If u wanna play engie and pyro and shit like, then u might as well go pub. I just play heavy to make hat rage.

How about utility is restricted to 0, except spy and sniper.

Can we cuddle now Vali?

Last edited by ZeyOrk,

ZeyOrk

Quoted from Pendji

The people has spoken. Aslong as you can use 2 engies in startup @ gpit :>

and oh yeah. Remove gpit and place yukon instead, so we dont have that engie-shitting all over Cap B on gpit

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »