M24_

+1 for engi and heavy limit 1

Pandylo

Quoted from M24_

+1 for engi and heavy limit 1

Cool story

Last edited by Pandylo,

Pandylo

demsi do you trade that camera beard for 1 scrap ?

Moreg

dc.

Quoted from Vali

Now exactly what this restricts is entirely up for debate, but this initial proposition would state that a team can have no more than 1 of the following classes at a time: Pyro, Heavy and Engineer.

+1

Pandylo

Quoted from Moreg

[…]
+1

for real.

Skyride

DUCS

Vali should get his own talkshow in GamerFM or something where he twice a week, takes on random guests from the TF2 community to express their opinions on things in the game, while being bashed for their thoughts by the division 7 experts in IRC.

(oh +1 to the topic btw)

djc

d2f~

Quoted from Jude

anyway, once again good read, not as painstakingly long to read as your gunboats discussion

fuck you vali and fuck your love of the gunboats.

Azdean

WTH!?

It’s one of those rare times when I completely agree.
Nothing to say really, add it too the rules the guy has made a water proof point.

Dav1dd

2ne1

Although I agree, reducing engineer, heavy and pyro class sizes is basically making the classic TF2 playstyle less adaptable to the tiny amount of teams that may want to play differently to everyone else, for example use 2 pyros pushing out as a genuine strategy.

Dunno I’m not that bothered. Natasha + Sasha was annoying as fuck but tbh Sasha + Sasha isn’t as bad and doesn’t bother me too much. Again Sasha + Airblast pyro isn’t that bad, certainly better at defending than 2 scouts but so what that’s the point. Some last points are built for sentries others aren’t. Again easy to counter if you can co-ordinate your soldiers. I really don’t see it as a big deal (with Natasha banned).

RaCio

GoT²

The “problems” are wrangler and natasha tbh.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »