Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th October 2010 @ 18:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 39 Next »

el 7 de españa

At least ETF2L should respect the playoffs from the previous season.

Dimegioclub won their playoffs against Eternity and now Eternity is in Div 1 and Dimegio in Div 2. Why? (no flaming intended)

Last edited by el 7 de españa,

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from el 7 de españa

At least ETF2L should respect the playoffs from the previous season.

Dimegioclub won their playoffs against Eternity and now Eternity is in Div 1 and Dimegio in Div 2. Why? (no flaming intended)

Dimegioclub didn’t request to be put into Division 1, so they’re in the division they ended up in after season 7.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Personally i’d like to say a big thanks to the admin team for their time and effort in attempting to get the divisions right.

We applied for div4 but due to some computer issues with team members had no screenshots to prove it, and due to some issues with our old team roster we had to create a new one leaving us with no etf2l history.

They understood this and placed us in the correct div based on previous results from the old team page.

Congrats to everyone that got the div they wanted, unfortunate for those that didn’t but hey, you’ll get there next season right? You’re not more than one division away from where you should be. :)

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Congratulations to all the admins for their efforts. Working with 350 teams is not an easy task.

For those who didn’t get into the division they wanted, shut up and finish the season. Win your division and in the next season you’re going to be promoted. Play together as a team and improve yourself, don’t expect the admins to do the work for you.

With that said, good luck to all the teams who signed up and, most important, have fun playing this game.

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

matt you are such a massive dribbler wow

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

N6P loses 0-5 from MyR? I retract all my previous statements… and apologies to the admins… You know I love you RaCio <3

medfoo

trick17

Quoted from skeej

N6P loses 0-5 from MyR? I retract all my previous statements… and apologies to the admins… You know I love you RaCio <3

i hope so you lovely dumbass :D

HYS

TLR

Quoted from SnowiE

[…]
Dimegioclub didn’t request to be put into Division 1, so they’re in the division they ended up in after season 7.

Why should you need to request this? If you go through on playoffs, surely you should expect to be placed into the right division. Two of our members reported this to the admins and the response from Crasp was “I don’t really care tbh”.

I can understand he would have been on the receiving end of a lot of whining that day but if we had been put in the correct division in the first place, we wouldn’t have been there whining about it.

I also contacted Byte to see if there was anything he could do, and RaCios response was “should be fine tbh”. With all due respect, what kind of attitude is that? As you stated above, it’s because it wasn’t requested, so you know we should be in div1. And as far as we were aware, it would be automatic due to winning playoffs in s7. I understand divisions are arranged now, but a swop between ourselves (Dimegioclub) and Eternity seems like the right thing to do. Is there anything you can do please?

Last edited by HYS,

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

You are in the right division according to your season 7 results. You won playoffs from the third division, so you are now in division 2.

Had you wanted to be be placed in division 1, you should have contacted us earlier, then we might have had more chance to look at it. Now however, moving you up means moving someone else down, so there isn’t a great deal we can do.

Dekken

Fuck the seedings.

Thanks for reading.

franco

Quoted from SnowiE

You are in the right division according to your season 7 results. You won playoffs from the third division, so you are now in division 2.

Dimegioclub have always been worthy of a spot higher than division 3. The fact that you would have placed them in division 1 had they asked is proof they should be there. You believe they are able to play in 1 and so do they. What kind of bullshit is this where the second best team (Eternity) are able to lose to a better team and still advance past them anyway? It should have been a given that dimegioclub were promoted, why would they expect not to move? The right thing to do is what hys suggested.

RaCio

GoT²

They deserved div2 trough promotion. They requested div2. They have got div2. If you wanted div1 you should have done what for example eternity did and provided a mail with screenshots.

Are you seriously complaining and having multiple members of your team spam several admins because of results of a 5 month old match?

Dekken

Quoted from RaCio

They deserved div2 trough promotion. They requested div2. They have got div2. If you wanted div1 you should have done what for example eternity did and provided a mail with screenshots.

Are you seriously complaining and having multiple members of your team spam several admins because of results of a 5 month old match?

Where’s our div2 spot already?
I gave you 15 hats, and you did not provide the spot! scam.

Last edited by Dekken,

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from franco

[…]

Dimegioclub have always been worthy of a spot higher than division 3. The fact that you would have placed them in division 1 had they asked is proof they should be there. You believe they are able to play in 1 and so do they. What kind of bullshit is this where the second best team (Eternity) are able to lose to a better team and still advance past them anyway? It should have been a given that dimegioclub were promoted, why would they expect not to move? The right thing to do is what hys suggested.

Where did I say any of that? Please don’t put words into my mouth.

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from SnowiE

By that logic mr should be in div1. It’s all irrelevent since they apparently put div2 in their request, but you seem to be falling back on a completley flawed reasoning.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 39 Next »