Created 13th October 2010 @ 18:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 39 Next »

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from RaCio

[…]
He never said there weren’t some teams that could have handled playing in a higher division. Or denied that for example D1king is probably better then your team. If you are so worried about placements then feel free to put the money where the mouth is and propose a switch with them.

I think you missed the part where I said that I’m content with our own divison placement, so no, I’m fine, thank you. I just wanted to point out the one-sidedness of Snowie’s post.

kaidus

WiK?

Tbh both sides need to accept that mistakes are made when seeding 350 teams. Both sides.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from kaidus

Tbh both sides need to accept that mistakes are made when seeding 350 teams. Both sides.

Agreed

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Back in rejects we also got placed in div3 when we’d probably could have played div2 no problems. Luckily we had empathy there to have some fun with (you need at least one game in a season in which you can bind spam and troll like a motherfucker :D). And then we won the div and went on to play div2 the next season. So it was all cool.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from kaidus

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Banned for a week? =(

Dummy

This was the kind of a post D2M should’ve made when the flametards like me got to him ;p instead of backing down because I like to shout on an internet forum

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Lock the thread after this post and the message will ring true all season.

If you *really* care about what division you are on the internet team fortress league, then you are not only an obease faggot. But the ultimate gaylord.

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Don’t be silly, we both know his religion wouldn’t allow such a thing. He’s just FRIENDS with all those girls, duhhhhh.

damn, this quote makes me want to hug you. say something mean please.

ups

Quoted from Matt

Banned for a week? =(

Shhhhh, you’re banned.

Ched

.tony

We all know that Rej are secretly providing Div6 teams with screenshots of them loosing in exchange for hats.

Vladi

TIDS

i think snowie´s just got a point there.
u will never be able to put everyone in the right divisions – therefore esport-god gave us pro- and demotion.
thats kinda the reason i stopped complaining – it just makes the admins feel unappreciated for their work, which kinda doesnt help anyone. the teams which belong in a div higher, should be there by next season then anyway – and those who arent will fold in the process or just cope with not matching their own expectations and maybe set new ones. fitting ones.

Last edited by Vladi,

Grem

rEJ
TG

Quoted from Ched

We all know that Rej are secretly providing Div6 teams with screenshots of them loosing in exchange for hats.

Some people are takers.
Some people are givers.
We are givers.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

LF Sober Stuntman – Will trade for winnng screenshots vs rEJ Div2 team.

Moreg

dc.

Quoted from Koeitje

Back in rejects we also got placed in div3 when we’d probably could have played div2 no problems. Luckily we had empathy there to have some fun with (you need at least one game in a season in which you can bind spam and troll like a motherfucker :D). And then we won the div and went on to play div2 the next season. So it was all cool.

kodyl on badlands in the last 2 seconds?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 39 Next »