Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th October 2010 @ 18:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 39 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Snowie wins best post of the year award.

My team got into the division we applied for and we happeh now, I don’t even think we submitted screenshots. :>

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from Hat

that is a fantastic suggestion vali!

Not only did you miss an opportunity to capitalise that h, but you also suggested that unbanning the most powerful unlock in the game was a good idea. Two wrongs do not make a right, my son.

N/A

RaWr ::

Thread locked.

Vladi

TIDS

is it?

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Snowie is a scary admin. You’d think from the name he’s all cute and fluffy but noooo :D

<3

ZeyOrk

Quoted from Vladi

is it?

TAKE ME TO DEUTSCHLAND VLADI! MEINE KAMERADEN!

Big Chief

Quoted from Brutallus

Divisions are indeed complete and utter bullshit.

We got seeded in division 4 even though we managed to beat ~60/70% of all the current div 3 teams http://s617.photobucket.com/albums/tt251/BrutfromTF2/ ,

i looked at the screenies coz im nosy, either way those gfx are awful and reminds me of when i used to play original doom on commodore.. how do you play with those blocks u call models and textures???

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Big Chief

[…]

i looked at the screenies coz im nosy, either way those gfx are awful and reminds me of when i used to play original doom on commodore.. how do you play with those blocks u call models and textures???

That’s what you took away from the screen shots?
wow…

I just see mixes and like 2 full teams fyi think he’s using a fps config =x

Last edited by Si^,

Every single person that posted from page 1-20 just got fucking sat.
seriously
snowie comes in and drops a truth bomb and whipes out an entire (forum) city.

p.s: put epsilon at the top of the table before anyone in prem plays games.
there’s a hat in it for you.

Last edited by Shintaz,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from SnowiE

Matt and Demourge are blabla

Straw man fallacy. Yes, some people are complaining for no reasons. This does not diminish the other valid complaints. But I guess teams like N6P and kp/ are fine with the decisions now, so I will shut the fuck up (cause I’m content with the spot my own team got. I don’t complain for myself. I complain for JUSTICE.).

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from skeej

[…] But I guess teams like N6P and kp/ are fine with the decisions now,.

not really, i’ve just been told to shut up from 100 different angles and i cba argueing with a bunch of guys who dont give a shit or think im just being cocky or w/e. anyone whos played us knows that putting us in div4 is a joke.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from skeej

[…]

Straw man fallacy. Yes, some people are complaining for no reasons. This does not diminish the other valid complaints. But I guess teams like N6P and kp/ are fine with the decisions now, so I will shut the fuck up (cause I’m content with the spot my own team got. I don’t complain for myself. I complain for JUSTICE.).

Sure, there are some teams that are possibly too good for the division they’re in. However, we have to take into account whether they’re going to be good enough for the division they want to be, as well as whether they’re good enough to take the place of another team who may be equally as good and deserving of the place. All I ask is that clans that don’t get where they want to be, prove you deserve it by getting promoted this season. Demourge and Matt weren’t banned for complaining about placements, they were banned for flaming by the way.

Quoted from Morphine

Snowie is a scary admin. You’d think from the name he’s all cute and fluffy but noooo :D

<3

I don’t know about cute and fluffy but I hope I don’t come off as scary. This stuff just gets to me, 9m had a night out on friday and I spent a lot of it moaning about admin stuff instead of having fun ;P

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from skeej

kp/ are fine with the decisions now

In our application we made sure that all the things Snowie just called people up on were not applicable to our team. Having said that, I do appreciate all the work the admins do for us so we’ll accept our placement and not do stupid things like give out personal insults.

We’re in div 4, so we’ll play for promotion.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from skeej

[…]

Straw man fallacy. Yes, some people are complaining for no reasons. This does not diminish the other valid complaints.

He never said there weren’t some teams that could have handled playing in a higher division. Or denied that for example D1king is probably better then your team. If you are so worried about placements then feel free to put the money where the mouth is and propose a switch with them.

Skyride

DUCS

Snowie just made the best post in the history of etf2l. What shintaz said bassically

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 39 Next »