LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th October 2010 @ 18:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 39 Next »

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from demsii

[…]

You know typing when you hold shift (yes, I’m old skool) doesn’t really mean you’re screaming or raging or upset or whatever in a lot of cases, right?

You know typing as if everyone is retarded really helps your case, right?

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Matt

[…]

You know typing as if everyone is retarded really helps your case, right?

It seems with you I have to, knowing how you act on mumble ..

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from demsii

[…]

It seems with you I have to, knowing how you act on mumble ..

Soz yeah i forgot playing one game with each other means you know someone’s personality…..

Then again, you were a raging prick in that game.

HEY MAYBE YOUR ON TO SOMETHING.

byte

Interesting…

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Matt

[…]

Soz yeah i forgot playing one game with each other means you know someone’s personality…..

Then again, you were a raging prick in that game.

HEY MAYBE YOUR ON TO SOMETHING.

You’re* (LOL, FOREIGNER CORRECTING YOU IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE)

I doubt I was raging, as I never rage in mixes .. :3
And I never claimed to have known your personality, I only had a suspicion .. which you now confirm over and over again.

kthxbai.

Hat

i dont think you realize just how deadly demourge is

Last edited by Hat,

ZeyOrk

Quoted from demsii

[…]

HELP ME BATMAN, ONLY U CAN SAVE ME FROM THIS FUCKING-MATT-GUY..

U called for me brooo! This guy giving u a hard-time?

trams

-><-

Quoted from Brutallus

[…]

u blind? :/

Yes? the only “real” div3 team I see there is Sektor and OX, and OX have had some serious rooster issues.

I dont know if Kozaks and N6P used their normal lineup, so i dont count them.

LZ.war and Vier.red is new to div3 and maybe promoted on ss:s?

Trick17 was demoted in S7, and ended up in the last 3 in AFS, dont know why they are in div3.

Anyway, that is 5 teams out of 30, you said you won against 70%, where are the other 16?

And both you and the other teams had a merc in almost every game, not much for the admins to decide on.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Matt and Demourge are banned for a week for the general stupidity they’ve displayed in this thread. If you can’t act like a reasonable and mature human being, don’t bother posting on this forum please.

As for everyone else, feel free to continue to whine about how you should have been moved up a division but the admins never listen despite the fact that you never submitted any screenshots, or whine about how you should have been placed in a division higher when we actually placed you in the one that YOU applied for, or whine about how playing in division 4 is a waste of time for your clan despite the fact that you have zero personal experience playing in any clan higher than division 5, or whine about how admins didn’t think your roster of people who haven’t played TF2 since before the first season when everyone ran heavies and two demos and we all played 2fort was significant to season 8, or whine about the fact that another clan that you beat was placed higher than you, when you both submitted screenshots (probably from the SAME PCW!) showing you winning one map each as proof that you were better than each other, or continue insulting the admin team by actually trying to bribe us with ‘free’ steam games or TF2 hats (which is so fucking stupid it’s actually pretty funny, I admit), or making ridiculous and offensive assumptions about which admins actually placed the teams in the divisions based on requests from friends, or assuming that just because we didn’t place you exactly where you wanted that I didn’t spend over 5 hours of my own free time (not even counting the fact that most of the other admins spent even longer) compiling all of your emailed screenshots into something useful then going over all of them and trying to make a judgement on your clans position based on your screenshots, their screenshots and positions in the last two seasons as well as other competitions.

Or instead, how about you find five other people across the WHOLE OF EUROPE that can actually stand to play 3 nights of TF2 a week with you for longer than two months, so you can actually keep your clan going for more than a single season and not have to worry about having to have an ‘easy’ season in a division which is so clearly beneath you that you you’ll walk it (yes Demourge, I know ;p ) and then you might actually finally end up in the division you want to be in, instead of folding again and continuing to search for ‘mid’ games on IRC like a retard and end up playing against other teams that are nothing more than mixes of people who are in the same position as you, instead of actual clans, that play TEAM fortress 2.

djc

d2f~

all he do is win win win no matter what got money on he mind he cant never get enough and every time he step up in the buildin everybody hand go up

edit:

[06:30] SnowiE-> I was going to say ‘AND STOP POSTING SCREENSHOTS OF YOU BEATING REJ AS PROOF THAT YOU’RE DIV3!’ but I thought that might be a bit harsh on you guys :)
[06:30] dearjohncarter> lol
[06:30] dearjohncarter> we’ve given people
[06:30] dearjohncarter> so many screenshots
[06:30] dearjohncarter> of them beating our off-class mixes
[06:30] dearjohncarter> where illii runs engy
[06:31] dearjohncarter> and theysaid runs battalion backup + tdh
[06:31] dearjohncarter> sometimes they even go on irc “hey we forgot to take screenshots do u have any”

Last edited by djc,

Vali

-9w-

I continue to love you Snowie. Now unban buff banner, there may be a free hat in it for you…

seraph

rEJ

06:30] SnowiE-> I was going to say ‘AND STOP POSTING SCREENSHOTS OF YOU BEATING REJ AS PROOF THAT YOU’RE DIV3!’

<3 SnowiE

Inuy

#sadboys

Good job snowie, god knows what demourge could have done to matt… jeez he could wireframe him!

Hat

Quoted from Vali

I continue to love you Snowie. Now unban gunboats, there may be a free hat in it for you…

that is a fantastic suggestion vali!

trams

-><-

Quoted from SnowiE

feel free to continue to whine about how you should have been moved up a division but the admins never listen despite the fact that you never submitted any screenshots,

Thanks, I needed your approval and the edrama ;)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 39 Next »