Forum

plr_hightower - Toughts

Created 15th August 2010 @ 19:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

crzfst

Quoted from David

[…]

Highlander?

Too bad he is not talking about highlander.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from xzr

[…]

Get the fuck out.

trololololol

Randdalf

(0v0)

Upward is from the creator of Badlands :D

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Andee

I personally love lamp

indeed

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

On pub’s it’s fun if they don’t go massive engi, because then I can actually do something as scout on a pub :)

But in 6v6? no thanks.

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from David

[…]

Highlander?

the last few comments are about 6v6 :)

ashkan

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Personal opinion:

I hate it. Incredibly open, highly unfriendly towards Spies, Heavies, Pyros and Engineers along with a MASSIVE chokepoint that’s so easy to hold it’s hilarious.

It’s been very friendly towards me as Spy. Hanging around the tower works best.
It’s worked pretty well for our Engi as well, using mini sentries and getting revenge crits in the beginning, and then defending the slope with normal sentry.
The Pyro is golden at the slope. Just airblast ubers and heavy classes down the cliff, and have teammates defending the upper entrance to the slope house.
I don’t know about Heavy though, probably not a good map.

ashkan

Quoted from Sturmis

[…]

It’s also very easy for a scout or spy (almost any class in fact) to get close to the sniper and take him down. The heavy classes can also hide behind obstacles pretty well, so I don’t think it’s too much of a sniper map.

We played it once in a finnish hl pickup and it seemed to work pretty well.

Agreed. Sniper hasn’t worked well at all.

Vince

BiG

Heavies are awesome on this map, what are you guys talking about?

The only thing a heavy on the tower has to really worry about is a sniper in the house on the bottom (the one on the cliff).

kaidus

WiK?

I haven’t played this map but even I know this is a pointless thread.

Meatstorm

ks.

I’ve been playing this map on a pub few times, And it has always been suprisingly good. It couldn’t work 6v6 at all but maybe in highlander.

It’s true that sniper deck in the map is in a good spot and they can view allmost half of the map from relative safety. Still the rounds i have played were not that infested with snipers as one would assume.

On a good side this map does usually feature wider array of classes than most. Except the usual lack for medics and fewer heavies than normally.

Daggial

fap

never heard about this map

Azdean

WTH!?

Just no, Usually I’m pretty open minded about new additions but this map would fail 100%.

Any team with a brain can stop the enemy from getting their cart up the tower and it would just stalemate every game.

What’s worse is that both teams can get the cart’s to the bottom of the tower’s so there is no way you can score the match it would just be a stalemate.

pykow

PLR_hightower is just a 2fort map with a payload car.

but its not the worst map of tf2.
thats thundermounten

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3