Forum

AFS - Discussion Thread

Created 13th June 2010 @ 17:38

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 16 Next »

hykleri

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

qq.

ETF2L promotes stability, not some pussies dropping when they lose some games in S7.

Just to be clear: Afairemember, we lost 1 game againts mister in s7, and we dropped, because our demo went inactive and we had medic issues. So like… we had 2 options. 1.: Recruit new players in almost the middle of the season, and don’t forget we are talking about medic and demo, not scouts who are almost growing on the trees nowdays.
2.: Drop from S7, then recruit new players and practice for the new events.

For me, atleast, the second one makes more sens.

Oggy

Oh noes demourge has thrown his toys out of the pram.

hykleri

Why so mean Oggy? :[[[

insanity

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

qq.

ETF2L promotes stability, not some pussies dropping when they lose some games in S7. Should basically just put you back to div3 (which the admins did).

Well demourge got a point there… If you look at the screenshots you’ll see they beat half of the div2 teams, TLR, a top ESEA-O team on an NA server and tied div1 mixes…. Dont think Paroxysm’s games are going to be fun for either team in div3…

Last edited by insanity,

…….some of the div2 teams just shouldn’t be there
im 100% with demsi here,same for eSrael we can provide screenshots aginst div1/2
just a shame some of the div3 teams are way better than the div2 ones
btw LOL @ the guy saying the are looking for stability px are there for years and never fold on the other hand lol team and rush are completly new teams

kaidus

WiK?

If other teams were put down to div3 and you guys up, I’m fairly sure they could make a case for why it was wrong too. There just weren’t enough spots, what you should do is argue why every division was cut down 2 slots when there were more than enough teams to make up the spots, and teams were still put below where they should have been due to lack of space. The admins didn’t know before hand that the signups would be as they were, but surely somewhere in seeding it became pretty apparent. I don’t think anyone would have complained if the season was extended by 2 weeks :x.

droso

o/

kaidus got the point.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from kaidus

If other teams were put down to div3 and you guys up, I’m fairly sure they could make a case for why it was wrong too. There just weren’t enough spots, what you should do is argue why every division was cut down 2 slots when there were more than enough teams to make up the spots, and teams were still put below where they should have been due to lack of space. The admins didn’t know before hand that the signups would be as they were, but surely somewhere in seeding it became pretty apparent. I don’t think anyone would have complained if the season was extended by 2 weeks :x.

What possible better arguments would they be able to come up with than stability and strong results, seeing quite a few teams that are currently in div2 are lacking those and can’t be called stable if they just formed? :)

We just want an interesting season, seeing we beat 90% of the clans in div2 and still being placed under them, is rather frustrating. :) The 10% we didn’t beat is cuz we haven’t played them.. -.-‘

grimbar

Failed Clan Name is completely misplaced in Div5 if you ask me.

crzfst

Quoted from hykleri

[…]

…and we had medic issues…

You still have medic issues, that guy (or girl dunno) is impossible to hit while warping around in every server with 150 ping.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from crzfst

[…]
You still have medic issues, that guy (or girl dunno) is impossible to hit while warping around in every server with 150 ping.

It’s been quite stable last 2 weeks or so .. but it’s quite funny coming from your team when you had GibbZ lagging all over the server :)

Last edited by demsii,

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from demsii

[…]

don’t worry, with results like these: http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp143/Demourge/tf2/?start=0 you will be div3 aswell

in all fairness, we’re considering dropping as it will just be a big waste of time for us if we’d play in div3..

Haha posting screenshots from mixing where I’m playing demoman :D

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from crzfst

[…]

Ohh and this. This should not be allowed in the league in my opinion.

Quoted from Qun

[…]

we all know you are a div2 demoman at the very least…dont underrate yourself :(

Last edited by Nivzeh,

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Qun

[…]

don’t lie, you were scouting :P and I’m not posting anything specificly, just happened to be in there aswell ;) Mirelin was demoing, remember? ;)

Last edited by demsii,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 16 Next »