AFS - Discussion Thread

Created 13th June 2010 @ 17:38

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 16 Next »

demsii

EPA

Quoted from insanity

[…]

…. happened to be our div. :'(

don’t worry, with results like these: http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp143/Demourge/tf2/?start=0 you will be div3 aswell

in all fairness, we’re considering dropping as it will just be a big waste of time for us if we’d play in div3..

Last edited by demsii,

Dr Icecream

Lolwut?!? FCN in div 5? o_O Wtf :o

ShaTTeReD_

time to use these afs matches as warmups for our actual pcws..

kaidus

WiK?

rofl fcn in div5 hahah :DD

Dr Icecream

Quoted from ShaTTeReD_

time to use these afs matches as warmups for our actual pcws..

this

octochris

(0v0)

admins should release provisional placements before releasing it, and then shit like this can be avoided. :x

kaidus

WiK?

I’m sure they wanted to but probably didn’t have time.

ShaTTeReD_

could’ve at least accepted scoreboard screenshots so things like fcn getting holed up in div5 wouldn’t happen

dannye

cb.

laughed loud at divisions.

Tocsix

IsF

Wow, etf2l you really outdid yourself this time.

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Div 5 now, that’s more like it :D TY.

RareSpycrab

If your really unhappy with your division you could always ask nicely in the irc channel. Thats what we did to drop to div 6 :D Ty admins btw and easy for wanting to move up and my mom for supporting me, couldnt have done it without you mom.

Last edited by RareSpycrab,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from demsii

[…]

don’t worry, with results like these: http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp143/Demourge/tf2/?start=0 you will be div3 aswell

in all fairness, we’re considering dropping as it will just be a big waste of time for us if we’d play in div3..

qq.

ETF2L promotes stability, not some pussies dropping when they lose some games in S7. Should basically just put you back to div3 (which the admins did). Same happened to rejects (because of a bad s5(?)) and we just played div3 on won.

edit:
You are the new Techtron.

Last edited by Koeitje,

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

qq.

ETF2L promotes stability, not some pussies dropping when they lose some games in S7. Should basically just put you back to div3 (which the admins did). Same happened to rejects (because of a bad s5(?)) and we just played div3 on won.

edit:
You are the new Techtron.

Yeah, we’ve been together for 3 seasons or so, we dropped out one season, so stability? Yeah, we’re pretty stable, try to learn a bit more before you go around judging. I’m also getting tired of explaining the same thing to you three times a month because you’re too thick-headed to understand it. And seeing from your logic we should especially put in new-formed teams in div2 with no official results and bad pcw results because that promotes stability aswell … wait, that’s a contradiction … And yeah, comparing yourself with us is a real good thing to do considering Rejects’ entire lineup changes about every season.

“edit:” yeah, I’m the new techtron because I keep some screenshots on some site that I usually never show anywhere .. o wait

Btw, how is your team going? No one wanting to recruit you as scout or soldier for the last 6 months didn’t ring any bells?

Last edited by demsii,

R i X

Quoted from demsii

[…]
Btw, how is your team going? No one wanting to recruit you as scout or soldier for the last 6 months didn’t ring any bells?

ouch this is a direct attack at his ego

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 16 Next »