Forum

AFS - Discussion Thread

Created 13th June 2010 @ 17:38

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16

GuMMi

frø
px.

news… i my proud nation we don’t have to drink warm water with flavour… we got this thing called beer you see… some day you will learn of it’s existence and when that day comes you will forget everything about tea…

GuMMi

frø
px.

wtf at dbl post..

Last edited by GuMMi,

Vince

BiG

Quoted from GuMMi

[…] fucking grammarnazis should really consider that most of us put an effort into learning and speaking your shitty language… -.-

I fixed it for you. :)

Edit: Thinking of it, there were more mistakes that needed to be fixed.

Last edited by Vince,

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from GuMMi

[…]

have you ever thought about the fact the 80% of the people here in the ETF2L does not have English as their native language.. fucking grammarnazis should really consider that most of us put an effort in learning and speaking you’re shit language… -.-

He was probably referring to the fact you’re behaving like a downie, but not the atrocious grammar with which you expressed this fact. The russian comment was simply appealing to the stereotype that all russians are retarded.

Last edited by kaidus,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

gummi used to be such a nice little kid…

:(

What has demourge done to you gummi?

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Quoted from GuMMi

[…]

I love the fact that because you live in a country placed so far up the ass England you automaticly assume you have the right to call anyone abroad from you’re little tea-party-island foreigners, yet you’re own linguistics skills goes no further than a drooling spastic…

have you ever thought about the fact the 80% of the people here in the ETF2L does not have English as their native language.. fucking grammarnazis should really consider that most of us put an effort in learning and speaking you’re shit language… -.-

Hi, my second language is English. You’re not from a country that has poor English education – in fact, most Scandinavian countries have excellent English education programs (though to many foreigners’ frustration, pronounciation has little emphasis in our education).

Bottom line, when you live in Denmark you can’t justify poor English skills with ‘it’s a second language.’

Anathema

lol @ English isn’t my mother tongue so I don’t have to speak it properly

blorg

I THINK VYE SHOULD BE IN DIV 3 BECAUSE WE DICK DIV 3 TEAMS
/leave gummi alone.

trams

-><-

Quoted from Loco

i suggest if your not happy with your placement,
drop and give it to someone else who wants to play in this summer tournament,
man such a bunch of whiney fuck’s.

Done.

Loco

Mayo

Wtf are you talking about Gummi, i had to kick my demo cos your team raped us?
lol…… take your head out your fukin arse mate
your so full of shit i can smell you from here:
A you dont even know my team affairs,
B the reasons why ups left,
and the fact i never kicked him he decided to leave as i said he would get less games the choice was entirely his own,
as for being the best FAN scout that’s also very debatable considering kodyl was prob the best fan scout along with Arx,
but back on subject your still crying like the dumb fuck you are as you cant get your own way and your team cannot get a div2 slot,
get a grip because you just look desperate tbh,or insulting other people to try and make your E penis bigger.
however some credit must go to demsi for creating an even bigger cock than himself,
all that mumble time with him must of done you wonders.

Norris

Dear Loco,
Paroxysm against Rejects and the other way round. Don’t you agree that it’s about time to drop the attitude? Right emotions are actually what people need to stay addicted to the game but we all getting older and basically win nothing out of this, no? As pointed out above it’s summer and we all should enjoy it as long as we can. Oh and all the best for your new rejects team! -TE

why the fuck is norris in paroxysm

P.S: what’s a ‘good’ fan scout?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Shintaz

why the fuck is norris in paroxysm

P.S: what’s a ‘good’ fan scout?

Its an oxymoron is what it is Patrick, an oxymoron.

And yes, Gummi i was refering to the fact that all Danish people i’ve met are actually beautifull, but you have proved that having Demii’s spam javelin so far up your anus has infact started to impede your ability to not be a spastic.
Tillykke!

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Sometimes, I feel like Heavy. I’m surrounded by babies.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16