Forum

World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread

Created 11th June 2010 @ 21:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 36 37 38 ... 54 Next »

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from byte

Robben was very dirty and the ref was totally on nl’s side, lol how did van bommel NOT get booked for taking down lucio right at the end there!!

None the less brazil didn’t play their best :(

Cheers

Byte

This. I was hoping that Robinho would smash Arjen Robbens face

byte

Me too, you could see the dutchies game, foul whatever magic brazil make and get away with it, by having a shit ref and capitalize on 2 shots lol.

If i’m not mistaken i think holland should of had 1 player sent off for sure. Brazil’s was justified lol idiot melo :D

Cheers

Byte

alfa

NE
DER
LAND

dauk

Quoted from byte

Me too, you could see the dutchies game, foul whatever magic brazil make and get away with it, by having a shit ref and capitalize on 2 shots lol.

If i’m not mistaken i think holland should of had 1 player sent off for sure. Brazil’s was justified lol idiot melo :D

Cheers

Byte

blablabla

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from byte

Robben was very dirty and the ref was totally on nl’s side, lol how did van bommel NOT get booked for taking down lucio right at the end there!!

None the less brazil didn’t play their best :(

Cheers

Byte

:D

Robben so pissed off the Brazilians. Holland won when the South-Americans overreacted and got thrown out of balance.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from byte

Idd, but sneijder should’ve gotten a card for being a complete douchebag after though

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from ThePledge

Van Bommel should’ve got booked AT LEAST one time throughout the match.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY! Now to beat Uruguay or Ghana!

Making friends with the ref pays off.

Well deserved revenge to be honest, Brazil just lost their game after the first goal they took. Some questionable decisions by the ref (on both sides, people calling him Holland biased are biased to Brazil themselves) but hey, thats football for you.

On to the Finals lads, it’s time that we add one of those to our list aswell after so many near misses.

Can we get a counter up btw for how many Brazilians have tossed their Television sets out of the window so far?

Last edited by herpderp,

byte

Quoted from dauk

[…]

blablabla

Truth hurts bruv’s deal with it. None the less .nl are in so congratz, if you see it as blahblah i suggest you don’t click on this thread being a discussion n all.

Cheers

Byte

returNNNN

i see you guys still have the anger of england in your blood here.

Its sad idd, but yea holland did won cant make anything else from this.

cheers n take a beer

byte

lol no? I was supporting neither team, I just wanted to see a clean game? Not a game won by dirty play mainly due to the ref being shit*er than the Uruguay ref was for England about the 2nd goal xD

But as you’ve said and I’ve said .nl won, so congrats!!! Let the celebrations begin xD

Cheers

Byte

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Byte doesn’t like the ref :o

Fucking win, GO HOLLAND

Last edited by LuckyLuke,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from byte

lol no? I was supporting neither team, I just wanted to see a clean game? Not a game won by dirty play mainly due to the ref being shit*er than the Uruguay ref was for England about the 2nd goal xD

But as you’ve said and I’ve said .nl won, so congrats!!! Let the celebrations begin xD

Cheers

Byte

To be honest, if Brazil plays Netherlands, there’s always dirty play (no really, every time we’ve met Brazil it’s been a dirty but delicious to watch game). Both sides will aim to hurt the wingers enough to knock them out without getting a red card themselves. Too bad for Brazil that the guy did it so obvious and so dirty.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

You make me LOL Byte. Guess you are still frustrated England got knocked out? I’m not really a football fan and couldn’t have cared less about who won, but I do think that at the start of the game the referee seemed to be a bit more favoring the Brazilian acting skills. All the yellow cards were pretty much deserved on the Dutch side, but there were several occasions on which the Brazilians should have gotten cards but didn’t get them. Turned around at the end of the first half and the second half though.

edit: they just replayed some of the Brazilian actions on Robben, the first 2 were very dirty, the other 2 were Robben acting. The fifth led to that red card. So lets be honest, you can bash on Robben all you want but its not like the Brazilians are holier than the pope.

Last edited by Koeitje,

dauk

lets talk about penalty that should be when braz played with hand in a goal area.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from dauk

lets talk about penalty that should be when braz played with hand in a goal area.

rofl, there is a difference between playing the ball with hand and the ball being played to his hand

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 36 37 38 ... 54 Next »