Forum

World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread

Created 11th June 2010 @ 21:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 54 Next »

Swarley

cool^m

Seeing as we have an “ETF2L World Cup Predictions Game” and an “ETF2L World Cup Fantasy Football League” might as well have somewhere we can all talk about this huge event!

I’ll start us off.

France where fuckin shockingly bad tonight!

David

When its finished, the silly adverts about england winning the world cup will fuck off, and I will be a happier man!

Last edited by David,

kaidus

WiK?

France sucks, dave sucks.

flushy

P.O.P

SHABALALALALALALLALALALALA!!!! sikwan finish

dougiie

CotC

well no surprise in France being shocking, really havnt looked up to it in a while, and besides, every two seconds theres rumours of arguments in the french squad :P

Tomorrow should be good, can’t wait to see Argentina vs Nigeria, think Nigeria will put up a good fight. And as for England vs USA…. wouldnt be surprised to see USA take it, especially if they bring the form they had against Spain into the game!

Swarley

cool^m

Well played by South Korea, but the Greeks looked so lethargic, should have been 4-0!

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Yep well played South Korea. Greece aren’t going to get any points from that group, they’ll finish bottom. I hope South Africa goes through, it’s always a bit shit when the host nation goes out early and half the spectators lose interest in the rest of the tournament.

Hopefully Argentina vs Nigeria will get the goalies actually having to make some saves.

TF2 Lan matches need vuvuzelas.

Last edited by SnowiE,

Norris

well hosts usually make their way through to the semis.
from ’96 and to ’06. england, france, holland, south korea, portugal, germany
home advantage is often underrated :> Guess South Africa have a good chance getting into the knock out stage.

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from Swarley

France where fuckin shockingly bad tonight!

MUch Like swarley??!

Big game tonight!!

dougiie

CotC

Argentina pretty much in cruise control, Nigeria did come close to be fair, and what about the goalkeeper for Nigeria, sick game!

mb

keso

“BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ”

Last edited by mb,

Septique

All the games so far have been quite boring imo. Hopefully tonights game and England will play better.

flushy

P.O.P

cant wait for 7:30…

btw /me bows to Messi

Volkmar

Quoted from SnowiE

TF2 Lan matches need vuvuzelas.

No.

Didn’t really enjoy watching today and yesterday, hope it gets better later on, I want some goals.

Waebi

‹Con›

football sux. end of story.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 54 Next »