Forum

Here it is. The (Provisional) I40 seating arrangements.

Created 2nd May 2010 @ 20:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Quoted from Swarley

[…]

Go sit in G1 skyride, it will be a win-win situation

OH NO HE DI-UNNNNNNT

Evil

At i33 we played the final against TLR in a marquee outside, it was better in there than both the Grandstand and Berkshire buildings.

Akasazh

THG
HL

I don’t think you can be a snob when it comes to lan seating. I think that it’s grand they putting all the tf2 geeks together so we can be in like-minded and -reasonably- mature surroundings.

AND the being next door to the bar is a hard argument. This might even mean that dignitas may be beatable! On a serious note, I think the seating arrangement with clans put together is awesome and I love the work ro and tapely/moleh are putting in to this.

ThePledge

Booked and paid :D

Awesome stuff is awesome. Gonna be a huge event!

bertoman

BLLB

5 payed, 6th will do very soon.

Visualise Your Enmity (VYE.)

bertoman
LEAD FACE
Doom’s Day
Space
sgN

(6th will either be James Lame or Ozmosis, depending on who gets their arse into gear first!)

Can we be put opposite empathy, if not, next to rej?

Cheers again tapley! :)

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from bertoman

5 payed, 6th will do very soon.

Visualise Your Enmity (VYE.)

bertoman
LEAD FACE
Doom’s Day
Space
sgN

(6th will either be James Lame or Ozmosis, depending on who gets their arse into gear first!)

Can we be put opposite empathy, if not, next to rej?

Cheers again tapley! :)

Done

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from Fyre

Not to sure who from SAS you have been talking to for us to end up on your plan but we will be sitting in one of the boxes as we dont want to sit in a metal tent for the weekend.

We will obviosly be popping down and looking forward to some good TF2 matches though.

See you all at the i series :D.

Thats my mistake when I started the seating plan. Couldn’t find any of you or your IRC to check so I reserved you guys some seats straight off the bat just in case as you were one of the first teams I thought of. Will take you off the plan now.

Booked&paid my ticket as well. If anyone is able to bring an extra monitor cheaper than what mpuk is charging, add me on steam! :D

bertoman

BLLB

Quoted from Mole

[…]
Done

Thanks mole, I’ll let you know when our 6th books.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from dusty

Booked&paid my ticket as well. If anyone is able to bring an extra monitor cheaper than what mpuk is charging, add me on steam! :D

If kaidus would let me put a crt in the car I’d charge you like 25quid. But he wont :(

Edd

T2P

cede / stimulus have (we think) 5 people going can we have a team slot made?

people booked so far are:

n0va
randa

bertoman

BLLB

6th booked

Go ahead and add James ‘The Crazy Swede’ Lame to the roster

Big props mole, you’ve earnt yourself a LAN hug!

Even if you don’t want it…….. your getting it.

albert

epx^

epx^ booked & paid

albert
Bassie
Cross
Saro
Lowz
nozz

we MIGHT have a 7th but he’s not confirmed yet

Don’t mind where we are.. so long as it’s not in the corner away from everyone!

Last edited by albert,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from albert

epx^ booked & paid

albert
Bassie
Cross
Saro
Lowz
nozz

we MIGHT have a 7th but he’s not confirmed yet

Don’t mind where we are.. so long as it’s not in the corner away from everyone!

Got you a row of 8 secured but the seat pickers going live soon i believe to the public so get your 7th in asap to reserve that slot if you can :)

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Aranthos

Well that was a rush…

I think I just made some sort of record for fastest registration of a site ever. Specifically for this (though I will likely be staying, it seems a nice place). Just wondering if we can get For The Lulz Gaming transferred across to the new place. There should be 6 of us unless anything catastrophic happens so either a row, or 3×2 (back to back) would be awesome.

Thank’ee, and I’m happy to provide booking IDs or anything else that may be relevant and/or required.

[edit] Herp derp, forgot to give names…

Chris Rimmer x2 (Aranthos and Clockwork Sausage)
Gareth Poole (Gareth_25)
Matthew Tye (Mattalica)
Robert Alcock (Gobbob)
Possibly Dean Harries (Fatal_x_Endings)

Currently we’re scattered around near the bar on G2, and one of us is being pressured by another clan to shift they’ ass. This makes me sad.

Last edited by Aranthos,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »