Forum

Here it is. The (Provisional) I40 seating arrangements.

Created 2nd May 2010 @ 20:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Both Dakka teams have now joined .:ne:., should change their tag on the seating plan probably ;)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hi Aranthos, i’ll get you added on the draft copy in a row of 6, just make sure all 6 of you have tagged up the same in your profiles on the seat picker so you can get moved accross easily as one team.

Aranthos

Cheers Tapley, all the guys promise they’re tagged correctly so we should be good. Looking forward to the good news =D

[edit] We’ve just had a possible 7th person put their name down, so can I be so bold as to ask if we may be put back to back, or get a row of 8? I’m guessing since this goes public soon I should nag him to book sharpish?

Last edited by Aranthos,

Commando

Just wondering if anyone’s been in contact with the TF2 players sitting in a large block in Berkshire ground floor (14 people, seats CO-E1 to CO-F7). I’ve tried to through the Multiplay forums but I’ve no idea who’s in charge of that group or whether anyone’s reading my messages.

I’m asking because I’ve got a group of 22-24 people that I want to get seated, but most of us aren’t TF2 players so I don’t want to gatecrash the Marquee when it opens on the planner unless there’s really nowhere else for us to go. If the TF2 players in Berkshire moved to the Marquee we might be able to sort something out for ourselves there though, but I’ve no idea if they know the new area even exists.

Are those people TF2 players? They come up under “other games” to me on the seat picker…

Commando

Definitely TF2 on my screen. You’re checking the right seats, yeah? Berkshire Stand – Ground Floor – Concourse, CO-E1 to E7 and CO-F1 to F7. They’re coloured brown which is TF2, the colour for Other Games is purple (see CO-N12 and CO-P10 on the same planner).

lolage

TSPAG

I’ve tagged up, but aint picked a seat..

Will that get done automaticaly??

Quoted from Commando

Definitely TF2 on my screen. You’re checking the right seats, yeah? Berkshire Stand – Ground Floor – Concourse, CO-E1 to E7 and CO-F1 to F7. They’re coloured brown which is TF2, the colour for Other Games is purple (see CO-N12 and CO-P10 on the same planner).

Ah I see now, I was looking at Berkshire 1, my bad.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from Aranthos

Well that was a rush…

I think I just made some sort of record for fastest registration of a site ever. Specifically for this (though I will likely be staying, it seems a nice place). Just wondering if we can get For The Lulz Gaming transferred across to the new place. There should be 6 of us unless anything catastrophic happens so either a row, or 3×2 (back to back) would be awesome.

Thank’ee, and I’m happy to provide booking IDs or anything else that may be relevant and/or required.

[edit] Herp derp, forgot to give names…

Chris Rimmer x2 (Aranthos and Clockwork Sausage)
Gareth Poole (Gareth_25)
Matthew Tye (Mattalica)
Robert Alcock (Gobbob)
Possibly Dean Harries (Fatal_x_Endings)

Currently we’re scattered around near the bar on G2, and one of us is being pressured by another clan to shift they’ ass. This makes me sad.

Block of 6 set out for FTL now ;)

Hi Tapley / Mole

I PMed Tapley on IRC on Sunday night asking for CantFitMyN to be moved on the seating planner from G1 to the new TF2 area, were we have 2 rows reserved, but we’re still on the seating planner in G1.

Aranthos

Thanks muchly =D I am now a happy panda.
If either of you want a pint @ LAN let me know.

In other news, we’ve had a 6th booking confirmed (Nathan Davies – I don’t think he’s on the seat planner as of yet) and Dean is still a maybe, so if there’s a group of 5 we’re good with bunching up at the end of an aisle (going back to back) so the others can join in. No need for us to hog a row of 8.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Markb, thats ok i think the seat pickers going live soon so you’ll be removed shortly. You’re spots in tf2 building are resurved so nothing to worry about.

And aranthos Make mine a strongbow!!! :>

Crunchy

careful what aranthos gives you :P but tapley seriously? strongbow? at least make it proper cider, or do they only sell strongbow? D:

XO -

Tapley need to get my seat removed B1-BC4 , im with .:ne:. for now

Cheez

Quoted from Cheez

Heh well it is impossible to remove your own seat! We managed to get one of us removed by requesting the others’ seat so now its just me left behind in G1-AB1. Cheers tapley :)

Bump, I’m still there :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »