Forum

Here it is. The (Provisional) I40 seating arrangements.

Created 2nd May 2010 @ 20:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

LtMama

FNR!

Balls, In an “attempt” to help cheez figure out how to remove yourself from a seat, I sat myself in G1 again, but I also can’t find anyway to remove myself. I’m now stuck between CSS and RTS people

DO NOT WANT! HALP!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

fools! :> Paste me your seats and i’ll get you removed

Cheez

Heh well it is impossible to remove your own seat! We managed to get one of us removed by requesting the others’ seat so now its just me left behind in G1-AB1. Cheers tapley :)

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Tapley ❤

fools! :> Paste me your seats and i’ll get you removed

G1-D5 btw im with snuke

Black_Bob

[DA]

Less that 300 seats left if more tf2 peeps dont sign up we may have the displeasure of ccs and cod kids in the same area :(

In the end did any of the american clans signup?

110 days, 5 hours, 22 minutes and 20 seconds until i40 starts (6pm EAS). Paid so far: 1717

dougiie

CotC

yeah, and isnt there still 3-4 clans sitting in boxes?

thats a couple of rows right there… :(

Enef

fest
#wubafan

most of the major MGO’s tend to hold off until last minute if i remember correctly.

I’m looking at you dignitas :(

Edd

T2P

someone has just requested my seat and ive accepted. This means im now seatless so can the tf2 admins please move me to the tf2 marquee :D

Fyre

[SAS*]
[SAS]

Not to sure who from SAS you have been talking to for us to end up on your plan but we will be sitting in one of the boxes as we dont want to sit in a metal tent for the weekend.

We will obviosly be popping down and looking forward to some good TF2 matches though.

See you all at the i series :D.

dougiie

CotC

If lots of clans are going to go for sitting in a box, then I reckon the whole point of trying to get all tf2 in one place is lost…?

The fact its a “big metal tent” shouldnt make a difference, I just think its pretty shit to be sitting with just your own clan all the time, sure you can come down and say hi, but it doesnt seem the same :)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from dougiie

If lots of clans are going to go for sitting in a box, then I reckon the whole point of trying to get all tf2 in one place is lost…?

The fact its a “big metal tent” shouldnt make a difference, I just think its pretty shit to be sitting with just your own clan all the time, sure you can come down and say hi, but it doesnt seem the same :)

QFT

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Its not a “metal tent” its an actual building with proper heating, ventilation, floors, doors, windows, roofs etc etc :p. If it was going to be shit i wouldnt be sat in there myself.

Clans can feel free to do what they want, they are paying for the lan they can sit whever they choose :), be it in a clanbox or whatever.

I think only 9m, SAS and another clan are in boxes anyway so it wont really matter too much.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Its not a “metal tent” its an actual building with proper heating, ventilation, floors, doors, windows, roofs etc etc :p. If it was going to be shit i wouldnt be sat in there myself.

Still, Permanent building > Semi-permanent marquee.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

In which way? You’ll hardly notice any difference, the only thing being insulation perhaps but with 400 or so computers and smelly sweaty people in summer it’ll be more hot than cold ;). And besides we’re next door to the bar. That should negate any arguements you have against this building. ANY.
NEXT DOOR TO BAR.
ANY.
I rest my case.

Swarley

cool^m

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Still, Permanent building > Semi-permanent marquee.

Go sit in G1 skyride, it will be a win-win situation

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »