i40 TF2 Seating - Attempt #2!

Created 29th April 2010 @ 10:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Memento Mori

Fantastic

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Mole

There is also alot of people untagged on the attendance list, having not set a tag in their profile. Make sure your mix teams set the same tag too. It takes 2 minutes by going to https://www.multiplay.co.uk/login?ref=/account/edit and setting the ‘Clan Tag’ field. I don’t want to have to go through every individual and ask who is in their team and I doubt Tapley does either, so give us a hand :)

I will get everyone to set [FB] as tag tonight, but I suspect that everyone has already.

rtan

-9w-

can you sit me near chris please

d1cee

vertex3

I’m paying how much to play in a tent?
Sounds good, how is the security going to be like?

Last edited by d1cee,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Depends what your going to play in your tent? Me and Anderson play a fun game called cock or balls.

d1cee

vertex3

can i play?

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Depends what your going to play in your tent? Me and Anderson play a fun game called cock or balls.

I gotta say, I didn’t see any of that at i39, despite predictions. Unless it was a private game at Anderson’s hotel room…

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

We did it in the toilet cubicals for shits and gig’s but my spam javelin was too large and thats the true story of how Dan passed out on the toilet.

JimmyBreeze

k^m

This sounds awesome

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Please hurry and sign up and buy that golden ticket and add your team/mix to the i40 teams thread so we can resurve you a spot, if you dont you may not be so lucky to sit in the building of epic.

(27th to 30th August, 2010) :: Time Remaining: 17 weeks, 13 hours, 13 minutes, 21 seconds :: 2000 Places :: 1586 Paid :: 414 Places Left :: http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk (30 seconds antiflood)

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Yeggstry

Quoted from d1cee

I’m paying how much to play in a tent?
Sounds good, how is the security going to be like?

Security is my primary concern as well, otherwise I think it would be a great idea. However, having the entrance at the opposite side from the bar would be a good idea.

Edd

T2P

I believe its the same place as where they held dodgeball?

beta

RaWr ::

Good work guys, sounds like you gave been working hard.

I think me and Arx will be coming, though i aint camping after the rain of a year or so ago :p

Last edited by beta,

wooly

Quoted from Edd

I believe its the same place as where they held dodgeball?

yup

Yoshi

vertex3

Interesting.. Any pics of the dodgeball tourney?

Just wondering what the lighting will be like in there and I’m going to assume that it being semi permanent, the floor is just concrete like Stoneleigh..

Sounds good though, we were all sat together anyway so hopefully just a simple move for us :3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »