Forum

i40 TF2 Seating - Attempt #2!

Created 29th April 2010 @ 10:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Do you mean something similar to what the dodgeball tournament was held in?

Rob-

Yeah

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

With this new development its more important than ever that you make sure your profiles on the MPUK website have the same tags on guys to make sure we don’t accidently separate teams/groups/communities.

reCon

great!

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Epic o/

Glad you finally announced it :D

It’ll be awesome to have 4 Vertex teams sat together. Awesome to be a few steps from the bar and also the sunshine outside! Great that it’s only a couple of steps away to have a cigarette.

This is a beautiful day for TF2.

rtan

-9w-

sounds great. How do we ensure we get a place in this? tbf I’d rather be there than in G1, closer to the pub!

octochris

(0v0)

If possible please sit both FB teams together if you’re going to move people around :)

And if the new seating plan won’t be directly editable by the general playing public please sit me next to Miaouss, if it will be editable I’ll just move us together when things are finalised :)

Last edited by octochris,

dougiie

CotC

sounds great!

also, no respect for all you lamers sitting in boxes….. come sit with the community :)

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from octochris

If possible please sit both FB teams together if you’re going to move people around :)

And if the new seating plan won’t be directly editable by the general playing public please sit me next to Miaouss, if it will be editable I’ll just move us together when things are finalised :)

All you need is the 6 seats for your team. If you want to sit in a different order there is nothing stopped you agreeing between yourselves.

Edit: I know FB Green have teams, but have the other FB team got them? we can’t assign places for people that don’t have tickets.

Edit2: There is also alot of people untagged on the attendance list, having not set a tag in their profile. Make sure your mix teams set the same tag too. It takes 2 minutes by going to https://www.multiplay.co.uk/login?ref=/account/edit and setting the ‘Clan Tag’ field. I don’t want to have to go through every individual and ask who is in their team and I doubt Tapley does either, so give us a hand :)

Last edited by Mole,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yep indeed guys, we’ll move the teams on the seat picker then you’ll be able to move yourselves amoungst each other if you so wish.

And remember Get 6 signed up to your team asap so we can move whole teams in one go to fit the rows of 6.
Teams with 3 people and 3 unconfirmed’s who havnt bought tickets yet will be harder to cater for!

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

bertoman

BLLB

+>9000

Srsly, was debating not going due to no real good seats with the etf2l community, BUT NOW!!!

U got an extra £75 (or watever it is) at least for this change!!!

Looks like you guys are gonna have to put up with me for another long weekend!
(I’m looking at you mole)

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from Tapley ❤

“Thalien/Mike/Gibbz/*Insert Name* smell please dont put me next to them”

Please Tapley, you were the one who gave me the cuntrot. If anything it’s your fault not mine.

Last edited by Thalien,

Edd

T2P

thats a really good thing :D

Plumb3d

Tplay

this is amazing!

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from Plumb3d

this is amazing!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »