Forum

i40 TF2 Seating - Attempt #2!

Created 29th April 2010 @ 10:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Chubbsta

@Yoshi

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/iseries/gallery/album/72157623761545054/i39-crucial-dodgeball.html

:)

Yoshi

vertex3

Cheers Chubbs!

Looks pretty good actually, hoping it’s actually bright too ! Hate the way everyone has to sit in total darkness normally. Hopefully they won’t cover the windows with bin bags like G1 was :P

Last edited by Yoshi,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Yoshi

Interesting.. Any pics of the dodgeball tourney?

Just wondering what the lighting will be like in there and I’m going to assume that it being semi permanent, the floor is just concrete like Stoneleigh..

Sounds good though, we were all sat together anyway so hopefully just a simple move for us :3

Mole said he’s going to try and sit all 4 vertex teams together yosh :) So should be all good!

Yoshi

vertex3

Yay, then we can throw loving glances at each other all LAN <3

pukz

Quoted from Yoshi

Cheers Chubbs!

Looks pretty good actually, hoping it’s actually bright too ! Hate the way everyone has to sit in total darkness normally. Hopefully they won’t cover the windows with bin bags like G1 was :P

I hope they do cover the windows up lol I mean obviously its nice to have some lights on but I want to see my screen when i’m playing :)

Quoted from Yoshi

I disagree.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

We can confirm we have 2 rows faceing eachother filled just for vertex!

Vertex3|Vertex Stinson
———————
———————
Vertex1|Vertex2

so 24 seats for you homies.

As i say please post up if you have any requirements such as this and me and Mole will try to keep you all happy. D2m if you can make sure all Vertex homies have tagged up in teh seat picker plx!

bun

i JUST NEED A TEAM OMG :(

KOVACS

Quoted from Exfane

Yes! Yes! Yes!
I like

Ofc, sounds perfect for a massive stoner doesnt it:D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Right between myself/Rob/Mole we’ve identified who needs to be moved and where, and now GSF1 is nice and empty! Only leaving these people who we arnt sure want to move/dont know who they are.
Please slap anyone left and let them know or post up here so we can move you.

Jonathan Ozan – pixel. Inuy
Edward Barker – stimulus n0va
Phil Wimblett – kaibayashi
Andrew Luther – CYNICAL BoneS
Ben Bernardin – –BB– Lithoren
Ryan Annells- pB Grimm
David Rosser- pB f1shface
Nicholas Gooding- pB Up
Jeffrey Whitehead – {GIT} Hdfisise

Mark

Phase

nvm wiagafhfhk

Last edited by Mark,

Cheez

Awesome work guys! By the way, can this go up on the seat planner so that we can move amongst ourselves? There are like 20 of us, so it would be nice to choose who we are actually sat next to. If its too much hassle I suppose we could just swap about when we are there but that might create confusion :)

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Will the new area appear on the seat picker later on then? Because i of course want to sit there somewhere, just haven’t picked any seat yet.

Rob-

Yes, we’ll be updating you as we update things :)

Up

.:ne:.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Right between myself/Rob/Mole we’ve identified who needs to be moved and where, and now GSF1 is nice and empty! Only leaving these people who we arnt sure want to move/dont know who they are.
Please slap anyone left and let them know or post up here so we can move you.

Ryan Annells- pB Grimm
David Rosser- pB f1shface
Nicholas Gooding- pB Up

Move us with the rest of the TF2 crowd if you still can.
Cheers.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »