Forum

i40 Early Early Bird

Created 7th April 2010 @ 18:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 18 Next »

Black_Bob

[DA]

Im curious now how much does a maple syrup cost?

Grem

rEJ
TG

Quoted from Dr Icecream

same for Belgian beer btw x) Just name the brand :P

I’m gonna hold you to that. I want some classic belgian beer at i40. I’ll be the one walking around with a headcrab hat. If I don’t come to you, you better come to me with some of that hot stuff.

Last edited by Grem,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Grem

[…]

I’m gonna hold you to that. I want some classic belgian beer at i40. I’ll be the one walking around with a headcrab hat. If I don’t come to you, you better come to me with some of that hot stuff.

Alright, you got it, I want to see a headcrab hat, otherwise no beer!

Predz

[DA]
[DA]

FYI you wont be allowed bring beer inside the gates / door. So have somewhere to store it like in a car / tent

Thats not to say you wont be able to sneak some in… but i wouldnt even try bring a whole crate in

Last edited by Predz,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Predz

FYI you wont be allowed bring beer inside the gates / door. So have somewhere to store it like in a car / tent

Thats not to say you wont be able to sneak some in… but i wouldnt even try bring a whole crate in

Yeah, our scout told me that already, thanks for the heads up though =) Looks like i won’t be bribing security

Squeak

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
Yeah, our scout told me that already, thanks for the heads up though =) Looks like i won’t be bribing security

Security work 12 hours shifts, therefore trying to sneak in alcohol around the end of their shifts piss them off as they get realll cranky. They also camp so this adds to the crankiness. However, I obtained guard switch over, it happens at 8am and 8pm!

NOTHING TO SEE HERE ><

Good luck on your mission.

Last edited by Squeak,

Dr Icecream

Lol, great intel there :P
Thanks

Wdlwn

you saw nothing ;)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I SAW IT :D

Squeak is naughty :O

Squeak

Quoted from Enef

I SAW IT :D

Squeak is naughty :O

Wasn’t me :( It was my best man!

I just put it in my bag.

Or possibly triobot’s bag. I can’t remember too well. It was pretty successful.

Black_Bob

[DA]

when theres a multiplay admin on this forum probbaly not the best place to discuss :P + the current security are a dam nice bunch and dont want to get them in any trouble!

I’m sure admins are not naive to the undercover goings-on of LAN goers. Or perhaps slightly less undercover. Anyway I was just talking about smuggling cranberry juice in.

Rob-

Cranberry juice eh?

Dr Icecream

And some alcohol-free beer perhaps, matter of cranking it up a bit. :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 18 Next »