Forum

i40 Early Early Bird

Created 7th April 2010 @ 18:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 18 Next »

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/comments/74556-i40-early-early-bird#newpost
basically if you book before 14th of April you get it for £63! That’s a massive saving
See you there :D

caned

MEAT
LEGO

nice :]

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Remember though that this offer only lasts for one week from today, meaning that come 23:59:59 on Wednesday 14th April 2010 if you have not bought you’re ticket you’ve missed out!

27th-30th of August (Bank holiday weekend)

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Almost £30 (or 35 euro’s for those of you) off ticket prices. Get booked up! Remember to book early otherwise, like PwR and www this weekend you will end up having to sit off elsewhere with sweaty WoW players in a dark room due to no space!

Evil

Quoted from Mole

Almost £30 (or 35 euro’s for those of you) off ticket prices. Get booked up! Remember to book early otherwise, like PwR and www this weekend you will end up having to sit off elsewhere with sweaty WoW players in a dark room due to no space!

We chose to sat there rather than the vomit TF2 zone, apart from the people our area was better imo it was much cooler and brighter.

Same weekend as Leeds. Gay

Kryzen

Fancy coming down. But putting 700 miles on the motor ! :o

Would need to find people to go down with too :(

Black_Bob

[DA]

Booked woot cya all @ lan!

Swarley

cool^m

where you from kryzen?

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Evil

[…]

We chose to sat there rather than the vomit TF2 zone, apart from the people our area was better imo it was much cooler and brighter.

Whenever I went to berkshire to get cash I thought it was way hotter to be honest, it smelled worse too D:.

Also fuck yea cheap prices lets go.

Kryzen

Near Edinburgh :D

ohh I’m gonna book the hell out of a ticket. Only 71 euro!

Edd

T2P

2000? that sounds like a stoneleigh size, but it still says newbury where do they put the extra seats

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Edd

2000? that sounds like a stoneleigh size, but it still says newbury where do they put the extra seats

Listen to the Q&A session ;)

This time they only used the grandstand and berkshire stand. Apparently there is a third building, the Hampshire stand. That would hold the additional people.

Skyride

DUCS

Also remember the tables were kinda far apart on G1, and there was a lot of empty seats over in the Berkshire stand. So I can see how 2000+ is do-able.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 18 Next »