Enef

fest
#wubafan

ohshit son, booked and paid

cu@lan

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

The large table gaps will be there again Skyride, not that most people noticed, but what we were blocking was actually what would be our emergency exit I assume :D

Booked & paid :)

Waebi

‹Con›

<= provides sexual services if you pay his ticket.

eoN^

Quoted from Waebi

<= provides sexual services if you pay his ticket.

You goin? :DDDD
<3

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

I’d go, but hell.. I don’t have a team to play for :D

Waebi

‹Con›

as i said eon, if you pay me, i’ll go :P
jokes aside, i’d love to come. lemme check the date…

eoN^

Quoted from Waebi

as i said eon, if you pay me, i’ll go :P
jokes aside, i’d love to come. lemme check the date…

:D im defo goin, even though im gonna have to pay 90£ >_>

But will organise a ride there later so shouldnt be that bad plus this time wont be last minute so will have more money :)

Waebi

‹Con›

it’s in the middle of school time, and probs an exhausting one as well.
FML.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

When do the early bird tickets go on sale? I’ve moved and I don’t have a job yet so when I get one I really want to be able to go!

Also how much is it to rent a PC there? I’m only on a laptop and it’s getting abit too tattered to move.

Black_Bob

[DA]

It sounds like a shed load of tickets are going to be sold this week, i predict i40 is going to sell out much quicker this year!

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

which tournaments are goin to be there

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I highly assume TF2 will get it’s own little tournament again, seeing as we impressed them so much once again, Exfane :D

Early early bird (£63) is available until next Wednesday. I’m assuming the week after/few weeks after will drop to 20% off for the Early Bird generally, but i’m not sure.

alfa

Nice offer,but I will still pay for my ticket somewhere @ July.Also need some info,if possible,on those “Show-to-play tickets” becauze I can’t really bring my rig from Canada

Squeak

Quoted from Morphine

I’d go, but hell.. I don’t have a team to play for :D

You have 4 months to find one! You don’t really need a team either imo unless you’re their to win, but if the better teams come again, GL because the prize money is pretty much gone.

Hopefully i’ll pay by next wednesday :D

Black_Bob

[DA]

The only team you will need is one to drink with and trust me its hard not to find one!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 18 Next »