Forum

i40 Early Early Bird

Created 7th April 2010 @ 18:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 Next »

Delicious and nutritious.

Qun

GoT<3

Bringing a little bottle of Belgium beer as a souvenir can’t hurt right? If it’s only one bottle, I don’t see the harm.

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Qun

Bringing a little bottle of Belgium beer as a souvenir can’t hurt right? If it’s only one bottle, I don’t see the harm.

Exactly, it’s not like it’s going to cause a massive binge drinking festival

Black_Bob

[DA]

The only reason its not going to start a binge drinking festival is that it already is a bindge drinking festival :P

seraph

rEJ

For religious reasons I always carry 7 beer bottles filled with 3 week old dog urine on my person.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
Exactly, it’s not like it’s going to cause a massive binge drinking festival

Is this your first iSeries? :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Staff and punters alike par take in drinking games and getting drunk! The only reason you cant bring your own drink is Its just a legal requirement at Newbury Racecourse due to it being a licensed venue, only alcahol serverd at the licensed bars can be consumed on site.
At i39 security thaught i was trying to smuggle in a magnum of champagne in my trousers to the event, when they went to frisk me they were like “Wait a minute…. thats not a magnum of champagne …. thats a massive PeniOMG.

True story.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Staff and punters alike par take in drinking games and getting drunk! The only reason you cant bring your own drink is Its just a legal requirement at Newbury Racecourse due to it being a licensed venue, only alcahol serverd at the licensed bars can be consumed on site.
At i39 security thaught i was trying to smuggle in a magnum of champagne in my trousers to the event, when they went to frisk me they were like “Wait a minute…. thats not a magnum of champagne …. thats a massive PeniOMG.

True story.

Good effort lad.

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Tapley ❤

True story.

I just lol’d big time :D

And yes, it’s my first iSeries :P

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

2006 Places :: 1724 Paid :: 282 Places Left

lolage

TSPAG

When does early bird end? Tonight before 12 or tommorow before 12?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

11:59 pm on the 10th lolage babes :)

dougiie

CotC

just a quick question: is there ATM’s at the event? just making sure :)

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from dougiie

just a quick question: is there ATM’s at the event? just making sure :)

Yeah, there was at i38. I can’t remember if it charged you or not though!

eoN^

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Yeah, there was at i38. I can’t remember if it charged you or not though!

There was at i39 to.

Also, your like 5 mins out of a town…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 Next »