Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 Next »

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

We can ask about it. Signups are better than i38 already, with enough people for 10 teams already signed up in the TF2 seating area which probably doesnt include any org purchased tickets.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Also i know all of cantfitmyn and other people who purchased tickets when they first came available are not in the tf2 seating colour since it didnt exist for the first few days.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

vertex should have a team (of some description) at i39 :]

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

FB defo goin! cya at lan

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

teddybears should be going. if not most of us are gonna go anyway

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yep signups are actually looking pretty decent! Most clans/people normally sign up in the last month before it starts but i urge you to get your acts together now as last year it was a sellout and it probably will happen this time too!
Any questions hit up me or mole

Memento Mori

Where’s everyone sitting? Should we claim a floor for TF2 ? :D

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Wow, i was just looking at how one would go there, and what it would cost. That’s alot of hassle and money :P

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Us brits drove to windmill land for the TCL, doesnt cost much at all if you get some people in your car :p.

And i believe TF2’s floor is Grandstand floor 1 (goes to check)

Yeah Grandstand floor 1 http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/seating/
A Few have already started to pick their seats gogogo

Morty

RG

Did you guys just saw the prize money?!
Team Fortress 2 £1,500 guaranteed, £2,500 at 48 teams, £5,000 at 96 teams or more

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Btw us boX? guys aren’t being dicks and spreading ourselfs out all over the area, we really need like 20+ seats :D

Edd

T2P

Actually gagging to get to this one, gonna sell my drum kit to get there (no jokes :D)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Actually gagging to get to this one, gonna sell my drum kit to get there (no jokes :D)

:D

Mike

TEZC

I’m not sure what the age limit is

dougiie

CotC

jesus n0va, i’d never sell my kit…. ever

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 Next »