Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 26 Next »

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Actually gagging to get to this one, gonna sell my drum kit to get there (no jokes :D)

jesus n0va, i’d never sell my kit…. ever

No commitment at all!

Black_Bob

[DA]

You still owe me a pizza nova you better start selling some more of your stuff to buy it!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I’m not sure what the age limit is

Any age can go, but you’ll need mummy to sign a parental permission form.

Jh

Hey dats!

Actually gagging to get to this one, gonna sell my drum kit to get there (no jokes :D)

youre a disgrace to all musicians.

Maybe he’s just finding it a better home where it will be loved and appreciated.

Edd

T2P

youre a disgrace to all musicians.

I never use it anymore so I don’t see why not :p

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

booked!

Predz

[DA]
[DA]

Ill go if rest of (most of) ‘teddybears’ go but only to meet the LAN man whore that is admirable.

Dny

T2P

Waiting for Multiplay to get back to me so i can upgrade to a season ticket, oh yeahhh ::D.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

The season ticket is a massively good deal. I only intend on going to 39 and 40 though, so winds up a little bit cheaper just to buy those tickets.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

I just discovered going to i39 by bus is pretty feasible (moneywise). So yea, my chances of going to i39 have increased by a fair bit. I’d like to see some of those English people. (never been to England, only Scotland.)

Please have a look at my posts in the transport topic: http://etf2l.org/forum/community/topic-7850/page-2/?recent=144870#post-144870 and in the mix/merc topic: http://etf2l.org/forum/community/topic-7849/page-2/?recent=144857#post-144852

Weeee, i39 :D

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Awsome DNB :D Last event Skinnie and co drove over and as far as I remember it was cheaper for the YYT team to get there than it was for me to go on the train!

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

This just a teaser: There is a very realistic possibility that a semi-Dutch mix team will be attending i39. We’ve got the majority of a lineup, but first we’re gonna make sure we’re able to go (with work and other things). After that, we’ll try to fill in the missing positions. Nothing is confirmed yet, though.

So awesome :D

Quoted from Black_Bob

Also i know all of cantfitmyn and other people who purchased tickets when they first came available are not in the tf2 seating colour since it didnt exist for the first few days.

CFMN, invaders and Crazy (featuring Bob) are at the West/Newbury/(top end of the seating plan) [[geographical representations work best when you know what I’m talking about]] end of Grandstand, floor 1 and currently numbering close to 30. Can’t promise how many teams there’ll be though.

Depends an awful lot on what tourneys TF2 clashes with as to actual numbers. I know there are several CFMN who want to play in the L4D/L4D2 tournament (doesn’t go much better than TF2 though)

beta

RaWr ::

Any ideas on numbers now?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 26 Next »