Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Ok scratch that. Im going to be late, Akill was supposed to meet me at Havant station in portsmouth, instead he somehow stayed on the train and is now in waterloo, london!

Epic :]

Hahahahahaha, Havant is just down the road from me. And Waterloo is fucking miles away – what on earth?! :p

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

I’ll be leaving in a couple of hours as well :) Taking the night bus to england, so i’ll be in London at the break of dawn (7 am). Then wait for Easy for a couple of hours, and finally off to storm the gates of Newbury. Yay!

LAN LAN LAN LAN LAN

if anyone robs my shitty old mouse I won’t be happy.

LAN LAN LAN

perry

[MIPC]

Chilling out relaxin and maxin all cool.. At the airport, fucking plane is late :< see you at lan!

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

I’ll be leaving in a couple of hours as well :) Taking the night bus to england, so i’ll be in London at the break of dawn (7 am). Then wait for Easy for a couple of hours, and finally off to storm the gates of Newbury. Yay!

You will be broken before your lanning even started. :D:D:D

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Mole if you can read this, move carridges immediately! That scottish girl with the LAN bag and long hair you’ve been eyeing up? Not a girl. Abort Mission.

F**K

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Mole

[…]
F**K

hahahahhah

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from Tapley ❤

That scottish girl with the LAN bag and long hair you’ve been eyeing up? Not a girl. Abort Mission.

It wasn’t Skyride was it?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26