Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 Next »

Black_Bob

[DA]

30 mins until I pack up and rollout to newbury woot woot!

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Have fun there all :)

eoN^

Am i the only person who isnt coming on the 1st? :D rofl

Cya all when i arrive pissed off after a 7 hour train journey WOOP!

Greg

I should be leaving for i39 around 3pm with a fellow team member (I’m paying him £10 :D) Hope to see you all there!

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from eoN^

Am i the only person who isnt coming on the 1st? :D rofl

Cya all when i arrive pissed off after a 7 hour train journey WOOP!

Pretty much, have fun btw, my train just passed lockerbie, should have just jumped on mate. ;D

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Leaving in an hour all packed up!!!!!!!! Can’t wait :P See you all there xxxxx

byte

Shup Xavier :P

Cheers

Byte

Inuy

#sadboys

Have fun ther :*(

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

just gotten my train to Newbury.will be at nottingham 14.22 to 14.37 and Birmingham new street 15.54 to 16.33. Anyone else about and on their way at those times? :P

sgN^

TKN

CU@LAN GUYS!

Sofa King

have fun :/

kaidus

WiK?

We’re not getting there till tomorrow evening, eon. Ye ain’t alone.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Mole

just gotten my train to Newbury.will be at nottingham 14.22 to 14.37 and Birmingham new street 15.54 to 16.33. Anyone else about and on their way at those times? :P

Haha, Mole, You might be getting on the train i’m on atm at Birmingham. Is it a crosscountry one?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Mole if you can read this, move carridges immediately! That scottish girl with the LAN bag and long hair you’ve been eyeing up? Not a girl. Abort Mission.

:D I’ll be there about 6:30 just about to pick up lickly akill from the train station, and then cruise down to where the burys are new.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ok scratch that. Im going to be late, Akill was supposed to meet me at Havant station in portsmouth, instead he somehow stayed on the train and is now in waterloo, london!

Epic :]

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 Next »