Forum

Official Epsilon Support Thread

Created 22nd August 2014 @ 13:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

EvoWarrior5

UbeR |

I immediately stopped watching after that embarassment. Was there an interview with War and/or Knoxx afterwards? I’m curious what they said.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Koala and Beach your ad hominem attacks are pretty fucking retarded and no ones gives a shit ok

Now an actual discussion about the state of tf2 as a competitive game and how we could improve it would be interesting. Given what happened, why not take the chance to think deeper?

Leif

Quoted from EvoWarrior5

I immediately stopped watching after that embarassment. Was there an interview with War and/or Knoxx afterwards? I’m curious what they said.

here’s what knoxxx said: http://i.imgur.com/hsrFf1S.jpg

Last edited by Leif,

akachu

DOC

Quoted from SteaL

anyway WAR did freakin great this lan imo

except for the rollouts in the final

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from akachu

[…]
except for the rollouts in the final

Still better than duwatna rofl

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Process shows the major flaw in the EU ruleset. Been saying this for years now. You’re promoting people sitting in their base not pushing.

but it is what it is. Congrats to 4G, i love Shade and the guys and commiserations to Epsi, you guys did your best leading up to the final and thanks for putting a show in at least in the final.

everyone needs to calm down, its a video game!

Leif

Quoted from Enef

Process shows the major flaw in the EU ruleset. Been saying this for years now. You’re promoting people sitting in their base not pushing.

but it is what it is. Congrats to 4G, i love Shade and the guys and commiserations to Epsi, you guys did your best leading up to the final and thanks for putting a show in at least in the final.

everyone needs to calm down, its a video game!

Epsi in process werent able to do a single push as a team, its not that 4g were camping the bus, just they werent able to push out most times because a couple of people from epsi just randomly died on last every time and then the others fell back.

Last edited by Leif,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Leif

[…]
Epsi in process werent able to do a single push as a team, its not that 4g were camping the bus, just they werent able to push out most times because a couple of people from epsi just randomly died on last every time and then the others fell back.

There were plenty of oppurtunities to counter push out after epsi “failed to push as a team”.

They chose not to.

They camped in their last. Welcome to TF2.

Last edited by Enef,

konr

Quoted from beach

[…]

Your profile suggests you haven’t been in a team for 2 months but still also keep posting about it, also weird.

(not sure if the steam profile stalking up there is a good thing for me or not, 4.1 hours isn’t alot right? :p )

I didn’t check your profile I just recall you being this way even when I played vs you in HL and shit. Yeah the game bores me a tad lately but I’m posting about it due to LAN :)

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Fuxx

Koala and Beach your ad hominem attacks are pretty fucking retarded and no ones gives a shit ok

Now an actual discussion about the state of tf2 as a competitive game and how we could improve it would be interesting. Given what happened, why not take the chance to think deeper?

<3 you tooo sorry for being realistic

Last edited by beach,

Leif

Quoted from Enef

[…]

There were plenty of oppurtunities to counter push out after epsi “failed to push as a team”.

They chose not to.

They camped in their last. Welcome to TF2.

There is a time limit and you are winning by 2/3 points. You have all the right to camp and wait for time to run out. Lame? Maybe.
But if the losing team cant manage to cap the point after several oppurtunites (and if you run against the clock at some point you will start taking some risks) then it’s their fault for being miscordinated.

The game was boring because epsilon made bad decision and poor teamplay, not because of the ruleset.

Also it was a grand final with 3000€ as price, you dont take risks to loose just to make the game fun to watch.

Last edited by Leif,

Koala

Quoted from Fuxx

You aren’t worth any of my time to write a proper response, sorry. Though would suggest to find any place where I ‘attacked’ someone ;]

Last edited by Koala,

PuzZle

Boys
GG

4G played well and Epsilon fell apart in the grand finals. I did not even dare read the stream chat as Epsilon threw their chances away

Other than the grand final, it was a great lan with amazing matches.

Last edited by PuzZle,

Dingo

HG
cirlo

Quoted from kindred

where were u when i52 was rip

apology for poor english
I was watching stream
guy comes mumble
“epsi lost 5-0 10 min”
“no”

and you???