Forum

Official Epsilon Support Thread

Created 22nd August 2014 @ 13:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

teej!

Quoted from sondi

SEB BARTON YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED ALL OF THIS

cxcgxyg

in preparation for this i had “did froyotech take the first flight back to hamburger land?”
binded to keys 4-9,R,Q,F,Backspace,escape,and pretty much everything else.
i was ready to spam chat aswell but my plan was foiled by smart admin.
I canceled a night out with friends to watch stream.
all for nothing.
i am going to suicide

almightybob

.ps

Quoted from sondi

You say that like War didn’t kick ass in pretty much every map he played, and was the only one who suggested he was going to take the final seriously by going to bed. I don’t think the demo role was the issue with Epsi.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from almightybob

[…]

You say that like War didn’t kick ass in pretty much every map he played, and was the only one who suggested he was going to take the final seriously by going to bed. I don’t think the demo role was the issue with Epsi.

He must’ve been joking, because surely nobody can be so retarded to think the lack of Numlocked was the reason Epsilon lost considering how well War played all weekend.

Koala

What Russian Guyovich said.

Btw, any way to get stream chat from the game? I want to do a collection of excuses

Last edited by Koala,

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

http://i.imgur.com/Rxm5BtG.jpg #neverforget

Quoted from Koala

Btw, any way to get stream chat from the game? I want to do a collection of excuses

This guy right here

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Dingo

[…]
apology for poor english
I was watching stream
guy comes mumble
“epsi lost 5-0 10 min”
“no”

and you???

saddest thing this lan was walking out the main tent after the 9 minute roll and breaking the news to mirelin who was walking back to the main stage with pizza ready to eat and watch the 2nd map.

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from sondi

Serotone

#FreePat

Quoted from Koala

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rechat-for-twitch/ipplilmaapjjklilmmaccfemdmhkoacd?hl=en

kanza

|RGM|

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

[…]

He must’ve been joking, because surely nobody can be so retarded to think the lack of Numlocked was the reason Epsilon lost considering how well War played all weekend.

If you think that is all numlocked contributed to epsi (demoman) than you do not get it. Num was the main caller, tempo setter and moral giver. His calling was incredibly detailed in organization and using those skills contained in the team. That calling was also highly infectious helping set up great moral, especially when pressured.

Leif

Quoted from kanza

[…]

If you think that is all numlocked contributed to epsi (demoman) than you do not get it. Num was the main caller, tempo setter and moral giver. His calling was incredibly detailed in organization and using those skills contained in the team. That calling was also highly infectious helping set up great moral, especially when pressured.

Bullshit, Knoxxx has been the maincaller for esplion since forever even when seb was playing demo and he is considered the best maincaller in europe.
Epsilon lost because they didnt take the final seriously and some of them couldnt step up their game against the usa player, playing quite inconstant throughout the lan, as well as some bad decisionmaking or just bad plays.

Last edited by Leif,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

We were very tired from finishing at 2am from the lower bracket game. We had a problem with the shuttle bus not showing up to collect the other players.

I still feel that if the match was played at 4PM that we would still have lost, but it would have been a lot closer. But that never happened so there’s nothing we can do about it now.

I’m sorry that I couldn’t do more to put on a better show.

Maffi

REVERTO

omg tf2 is dead

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

We were very tired from finishing at 2am from the lower bracket game. We had a problem with the shuttle bus not showing up to collect the other players.

I still feel that if the match was played at 4PM that we would still have lost, but it would have been a lot closer. But that never happened so there’s nothing we can do about it now.

I’m sorry that I couldn’t do more to put on a better show.

you did great WAR, a bad final shouldnt dictate a bad tournament (see TI4)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »